All Comments on 'The Eavesdropping Daughter'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 173 Comments
firefighteriamfirefighteriamover 15 years ago
Great Story

A couple of things, Great story first, And yes I liked it better being a long story. Better then being in many chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Holy fuck! Brilliant, just brilliant! Even by your lofty standards. One your best (if not all time best) ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT!!

HOT!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Better as one long story

This was one of the best stories about this subject on this site for a long time.I loved the way it built up and the finish was neither drawn out or ending with a quick bang.

Excellent is all I can say.

Cheers and thanks for sharing your writing skills with us.

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Exciting and Riveting!!!!!!!!!!

That story was exciting and riveting plus exciting again. I like the way you describe the mother, father and daughter relationships in the story. I like the way she seduced her father and her mother overtime.

nightshadownightshadowover 15 years ago
Holy fucking hell!!!

I absolutely LOVED this story! It's like you crawled into my head and dug out my deepest, darkest fantasy. I will DEFINITELY be copying this to my HD so that I can re-read it to my heart's content in the future!

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatover 15 years ago
What a wonderful Christmas present...

Ahabscribe, you spent days writing this sizzling hot story for us, and all we can give you is a 100. I'm sure you'll receive lots of 100's for this one too. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Merry Christmas

WOW! This is a wonderful tale. The slow seduction and final get together was great. My cock was filling my wife,s cunt with juice as we both read and reread the story! Terrific stuff. Another chapter?!? My wife and I love your stories.

doomsday1391doomsday1391over 15 years ago
WOW

If i was only so lucky.

Scotty209Scotty209over 15 years ago
Very Hot

Damn but your story was a hot one.... I seldom read a story over two pages long but with this one scroll and read with one hand and stroke my cock with the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
White Hot !

So hot I'm suprised (but thankful) my pc didn't catch fire !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sensational!

Lost count of the number of times I pulled myself back during this story because something told me it would be worth the wait. Holy crap! Thanks for making me a very, VERY happy bunny tonight. I know I'll be re-reading this story very soon. You are something else, Ahabscribe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!

Very rarely read stories over 2 pages and have never been moved to leave a comment before but that was incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Deliciously Naughty !!!!

Like the others who have commented on this story, I hardly ever read stories that are over 2 pages long but I'm glad I decided to read this story. It's one of the best stories I've ever read here in literotica.

You are a wonderful storyteller !!! Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. Wowwww that's one fantastic story !!!

hongluobohongluoboalmost 15 years ago
so glad you were nominated!!!!

What a story!! oh man.... love the build up.. I personally prefer long stories but had to bookmark this one and split it into two sessions... am looking forward to reading all your other stories now. A personal fantasy come true with this one.... beautifully done.... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OMFG

best story ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Here we go again!!!!!

Damn that was good!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOTTTTTTTTTTT

STEAMING IS JUST THE WORD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dayum

That was hot!

erosguy100erosguy100almost 14 years ago
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to your "other submissions" page after reading the first chapter of the I-Room............and The Eavesdropping Daughter caught my eye. Of Course I opened it.......Geez, I don't know if I'll be able to get thru chapter 2 without spurting my load all over. A daughter or Son, or both, overhearing parents fantasizing about sex with her/him/both, just drives me nuts!! I love it!! Do the parents already suspect Pammy might be listening/watching, and enhancing things for her carnal benefit? Or will Pammy have the ultimate thrill of revealing to them that she's discovered their depraved role playing, and that she wants to fulfill their nasty fantasy by joining them for a hot family fuck and suck fest?? Will she reveal to both of them at once, or tease one of them at a time to prolong the ecstatic buildup before eating daddy's cum out of mommy's pussy; or let mommy jack off daddy into her cocksucking mouth? Damn, the possibilities make my cock throb and jerk.........on to chapter 2. Thanks Ahabscribe, for just the kind of story that stokes my masturbatory fires like none other!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMFG

Damn! this was so hot ...i literally cummed! XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MMMMMMMM

Your story made me so wet and hot. I couldn't keep my fingers away from my pussy.

MMMMMM just the thought of having my Daddy and Mommy fuck me like that pushed me over the edge and I couldn't stop squirting my pussy cream all over the place.

I would love to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
There was some heat but....

there was little or no anticipation for the reader. The daughter initiates everything without much teasing really. There just wasn't a sense of the forbidden or the illicit, but it was a fun romp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so hott

my fingers were in my wet pussy most of the time. I must have cummed a dozen times..best story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pamtastic

Pammy was pamtastic cant wait for them all to get sticky with vicky and experimant togethr with anal activities what a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!!!

My cock was aching for relief from beginning to end. GREAT STORY!!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Great

I loved this one and no it is not too long its just right! If someone can't finish a story in one sitting it is easy to copy and paste or frag and drop address bar to desk top. Walla instant short cut. I did same thing with your submissions page. Your naughty imagination is so much fun keep it up!

mrhabanero1mrhabanero1almost 13 years ago
Delicious!

What a deliciously naughty story. I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

That was great. What more can I say. If I had a wife and daughter having read this then I would put all doubts about incest to one side and would hope to do the very same thing as in this story. Great story.

madtaffcatmadtaffcatalmost 13 years ago
Six Stars....!

...at least. Brilliant story very well told. Humour, pathos, angst, and SEX - what else does one need?

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
love this story and love good incest stories!!

well. i am no editor but i know what i like!! very well told story,,thought the timing was great and not told in a rush,,,very believable and romantic tale,,,room for more chapters if vickie visits!!

more like this please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOLY OH MY WOW. . .

BY FAR THE BEST STORY I'VE READ. . . WONDERFUL THAT YOU'VE WRITTEN IN FIRST PERSON, I'M THE DAUGHTER OF TWO INCREDIBLY SEXY PEOPLE. . . I WAS ABSOLUTELY ENGROSSED IN YOUR STORY, PLEASE KEEP WRITING :)

minemuseminemuseover 12 years ago
Where's that favorite button?

Well worth the read. Will be worth another read at a later date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Jesus Fucking Christ!!! I had my fingers in my pussy all the way through this, and came blissfully in a puddle much like little pammy.

Keep righting

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG......I couldn't stop stroking....sooooo fucking wet with pre-cum....definitely going to look for another by this author!

..I couldn't stop stroking....sooooo fucking wet with pre-cum....definitely going to look for another by this author

heellovr69heellovr69over 12 years ago
THAT'S A CUM SPEWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have always loved your stories, but this one brought me to one of my most intense orgasms ever! I left puddles of sperm all over myself, it was that intense. The build-up was just as good, if not better. Keep writing these stories and we'll be leaving gallons of cum and pussy juice all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Using this one tonight...

I will be reading this o my lovers, hopefully his cock and her pussy will be as ready as mine are...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one of the best

one of the best stories i have read, made me so hot and hard , fucking my daughter while my wife eats her pussy will be the best sex ever, thank you and keepp writting more stories

britsoldieragainbritsoldieragainabout 12 years ago
great story

Nice job.......great detail.

Would love to see what you think of my story so far.

britsoldieragain

TarapattTarapattabout 12 years ago
Great Story!!

Took me two days to read it, since I stopped reading it so many times to finish myself off!!!

HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
One of the best father/daughter stories ever.

First off, the idea of a daughter listening in & watching her parents role play incestuous sex is genius. It's one of those things where it's so simple, yet it's brilliant at the same time. Plus the fact that they recently moved and the daughter had some tension with her parents makes it even more hot. It adds to her surprise.

I was a little worried that the story would peak too soon when the daughter made her move (after teasing her parents) on her father at the top of the 3rd page, when it's a 6 page story. But it just kept on getting even more crazy, with the daughter tasting her mother off her dad's cock. Wow. That was incredibly erotic right there.

Plus the the thing with mom involved. Genius. I took me 3 times before I could finish the story for obvious reasons. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brilliant.

This is a brilliant story. Loved the way she seduced her parents. Great detailing of their love making. Would love to see a film version of it. Best one i've ever read. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot

made me so fucking hot. have thought of fucking my wife and stepdaughter like that too !!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Great story

Very detailed, took me two days to read it but was well worth it.

lostndwoodslostndwoodsabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

That was effin amazing. Kept me wet the entire time I was reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Greatest

This is, without a doubt, one of the greatest pieces of writings on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely one of the best things I've ever read here. I'm sitting in a puddle right now . :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i never thought i could get so turned on more please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I couldnt stop fingering myself. I still am. brilliant work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Daughter,Daddy,Mommy comfort each other.....

Dainty dubious Daddy's and Mommies pretty pussy play toy turned hot naughty, nasty. and best of all excitingly increasingly incestuous! It's really so very nice to have Daddy comforting his daughter. And Mommy got to play too. Pam loved the sweet nectar of her Mom's vaginal secretions. Dad got some nice sweet loving via the wet pretty pussy presented for his delight. Imagine, daughter listening in as Mom and Dad fuck furiously. She HAD to have some parental guidance. Daddy guided his well trained cock into daughter and Mom got to have her cunny licked. All in good hot action that is SURE to be repeated again and again. INCEST is ALWAYS BEST!

frostedflakes55frostedflakes55almost 12 years ago
one of absolute best

simply one of the best erotic stories I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So hoy

I've got a cucumber in my pussy and am so wet. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow. Loved every second of this :)

This is the best incest story ever!

Cold_Blooded_AngelCold_Blooded_Angelover 11 years ago

BEST EROTIC STORY I'VE EVER READ!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Wank per Page

This was truly amazing story,a constant hard on, vurtually all the way through.

well done.

8736

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was absolutely brilliant! In all honesty, I was actually playing with my cunt from start to finish, and when the story finished... So did I! ;) marvelous! You made me a very horny girl, even during the more innocent scenes, your writing is so well done, that you enveloped me completely into the story with the pure detail and superb capture of their individual personalities and combined relationship dynamic. The bond and interaction of your characters was very believable. I applaud you! Thank you for an absolutely absorbing experience, and a fantastic climax in and out of the story. ;) I had an account on this site years ago, but can't for the life of me remember what it is, so I'm anonymous for now, but you can be sure that I will be creating a new one and reading any other material you have to offer. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

I cum very strongly on each page. I fucked my mom very hard after reading this. pls write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel!!!

Please write a sequel with Vicky coming to visit!!! That story had me going from page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesomely Hot

Oh my ... so fucking hot! I couldn't keep my hands off my cock. I actually came and so hard that my jism shot in my own moaning mouth! Never tasted myself before , was always afraid too but will do so from now on every time I shoot my load! All thanks to you.....keep writing end I'll keep wanking and eating it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Geat story

This had me playing with my pussy the whole time. My neighbor knocked on the door and I brought her in and told her about the story. We read it together and soon were naked and eating each other's pussy. Took us two days to finish and I must have cum six times. She and I get together often and take turns making each other cum. We re-read this from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome! Hot from the start! Anticipation all the way! Best story i've read, ever! Sequel?

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Digusting

You need help. What the fuck is this? You sound like a pedophile

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Help I've rubbed my cock raw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!!!

wow i couldnt wait to get to the end......... pleasemake a part and continue your story on..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOLY FUK

dam that storie is fukin hardcore

like i came in like 10 minutes do to the epic ending

ive seen some good stories the is definalty in my hall of fame

GOOD JOB BRROSKI

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb

Best story ever. Sooo hot!!! Please add a sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story kept me hard all the way through to the end!

I've never had any desire to be with either of my parents, but I do have quite a few step-relatives that I would be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about. This story was really amazing from beginning to end. Makes me wonder about my step-sisters...

Hot as hell! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg!

This story is amazing! My panties were thoroughly soaked the entire time I was reading. I must have cum atleast 6 times. Pretty please write more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I can't believe how throughly I enjoyed this story. Its well past 4 am but I cluldnt stop reading it! I wanted a quick fix story but this became a 2 hour long event with many amazing orgasms. But not only that part, it was a wonderfully written story with an amazing plot! You're a wonderful writer and person please keep up the good work!

yragdugyragdugabout 11 years ago
Poweful!

I could not stop reading this beautiful story. Mom is amazing, as is the daughter. And dad is just plain lucky. Don't stop now! I can't wait for the next chapter, and the next and the next ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mmm

haven't been this hot in a long time pussy juice seeping into my panties

adr287adr287about 11 years ago
till the end of time

till the end of time one of the best

papabear555papabear555about 11 years ago
So satisfying!

My favorite line in the whole story: "There's no merit badge for learning how to get Mom to eat your pussy in the Girl Scouts, you know." There were many funny lines, but this one was super.

A great story well told. I thought things moved a little too fast at times, but unless you want ten pages of redundant description this was just right. Do keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved this story....Im sooo wet at work.....just want to eat some pussy Now...

Ohh my....loved it .....would try this anytime....Im sooo juicy wet....Looking to go lick some clit..and suck some cock

HornyForDaddyHornyForDaddyalmost 11 years ago
Oh wow

This story is incredible! I must have came 5 times reading it. I have a total fetish for daddy sex but was extremely turned on by the mummy and daddy incest. This is a must read.

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!!

This is truly the hottest story I've ever read. I can't even begin to describe how arousing, hot, and sexy this is. Well written and great build up. I came more times than I can count to this wonderful hot story.

BunnylilyBunnylilyalmost 11 years ago
I wish I was Pammy!

Good Lord, that was the most amazing story ever.

Just wow! Your tales make my mouth water with desire and lust everytime!

I cannot even explain how excited I was through the entire time!

Fuck, I wish I could be Pammy!

I guess till this day no other story managed to drive me to the edge in every fucking word that was being said through every second of it. Just so incredible and amazing.

Your writing is like a taste of heaven, and I wish so badly this could have been continued. I would have loved to see what would happen when Vicky came to visit (I get wet just thinking about it).

Thank you so much for letting us read your amazing stories! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5 stars all the way

I wonder how many 5* ratings this story got?!!!!! AWESOME!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DAMN DAMN DAMN

This is the best story I have ever cum across in here, Loved it and even saved it to my favorite. Would love to find a movie like this,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

My 5*, take them all.

Goldenrain_UKGoldenrain_UKalmost 11 years ago
Cock still hard.....

....and spunk everywhere!

Great story, Ahabscribe!!

CTMan1960CTMan1960over 10 years ago
hot!

unbelievably hot! My fave of all time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I loved the story. Very hot and exciting. I would have loved some mention of a gentle swelling to her belly in her account at the end of the story. Wow, turning into a lover of little girls getting knocked up by their daddys', (darn you Reggie). hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My daughter caught me reading this and decided to give my hand a rest...

God .... how... jeesh..... I'm speechless....

David48David48over 10 years ago
can I play

What an amazing family! Well done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so fucking hot!

Absolutely loved this! It made me wet like no other! I literally went thru 2 brand new batteries in my vibrator reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn I was so hard thru the whole story

Wow, one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Masturbated several times

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hot!

Reminds me of how my Daddy used to fuck me. God, I miss his huge hungry cock inside my little wet hole. Never met a man that fucked me that good again. Can't wait for the Christmas Days, when I'm home again. I will be his dirty slut until New Years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

There's not much I can say beyond what's already been said. This was a HOT HOT HOT Story.......... Probably like most men, I was dreaming that Daddy was me..... ;-) Of course I never had a daughter and my wife would have had a heart attack, or beat me with every pot and pan she could find....

But being divorced now, I don't have to worry about that....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Of course you realize...

Daddy just might get both his wife AND his daughter pregnant.

Olddog13Olddog13almost 10 years ago
A fantasy of mine for a long time

Great story, excellent pacing, loved it all.

Wish I had a daughter and wife like this.

I had a good hard-on for all the pages.

My cum was Sooo good when Pammy was sucking her Daddy in the living room after lunch.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing this story. It's definitely one of my favorites on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the best

this is the best story of its kind I have read. I had to read it in several parts over a few of days, I just had to do something about the effect it was having on me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I wish....

Oh my gosh!!!! I wish I could have someone do my like that. So intense. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very good writing. Keep it up.

iceman1982iceman1982almost 10 years ago
Simply WOW!

I also need two days to read, because I suddenly cummed so hard in the middle of that story. That was so hot and a dream fantasy. I had to cum a second time at the end of the story and my cock is still hard thinking about the scenes. I hope there are still a lot of more stories like that.

bvrluvrbvrluvralmost 10 years ago

So wrong - but oh so fucking right!! Love the mother/daughter coupling, and the threesome is soo erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
want more

I had to read this story in a lot of sections because I just couldn't ignore the effect it had. The mommy daddy daughter theresome was perfect. Wish this kept going on o:

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great job!

Great use of narrative suspense, and a vivid feel for the power of lust. the characters aren't "deep" but they go deep into desire. It's always better when there is some suspense, will she or won't she and you handle that part really well. Maybe dad could have been a litle more hesitant at the start of play with his daughter but overall it is a fine effort. one of the best.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous