All Comments on 'Jacking for Friends'

by KayandDee

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
swinging parties eh?

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wish I'd been there too

I don't understand these negative comments your stories are getting. I read the other one first and then wanted to read this one. I thought both of them were well-written, very arousing, and believable. Please keep writing.

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13about 15 years ago
Thanks

Absolutely loved it. Very erotic and well written. My wife has 3 sisters. I'd love to come on their tits like Dee did to his wife's friends in the story. Don't let the prudes and purists spoil your fun. Both of your stories were fun reads. I'm looking forward to more.

ErotonautErotonautabout 15 years ago
Maybe next time...

...Nancy will let him cum between those shapely breasts of hers, and/or Patricia will see what it's like to have that hard on slide across her pussy -- until Kay finally steps in and demands a damned good fucking in front of her pals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A fantasy of mine

Just want to say that jacking off in front of a small group oof women is a major fantasy of mine - yet to be lived out. Any women out these reading this should give this story and its threadline a chance in their real life.

sjbeachboysjbeachboyover 14 years ago
HOT Story!

Great story,well written and HOT reading! This story is everyman's fantasy come true. I would LOVE to have my girlfriend do this to me in front of her friends.

cpanlpcpanlpalmost 12 years ago
good story!

Very enjoyable story because the ladies were not bitches/bossy about Dee getting necked for them; their pleasure seemed to be matched by his.. or is it the other way around. I

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I want this

Love to see my wife and a group of men have a nice "jack-off" party. Any volunteers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It was a good store

when's the next part comin out

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Interesting

I don't know why I read it but it was different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have a cooperative wife !

I won't go into too much detail but my wife often brings girlfriends home even after she has told them I love to be naked and be seen naked and that if don't have a hard on already I will be happy to jack off for them or with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot

i'd love to jerk off in front of some women. i do it front of my wife a lot but having a few more watch me is a major fantasy. i'd eat my cum afterwards too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Voyuer

I get hard and jack off for ladies or my buddies anytime. I love being naked, opening my legs and stroking. I spray my cum and love to eat it. I love girls' reaction whe n a guy jacks me till I cum.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Hot Story

A Fantasy of mine to jack off in front of a bunch of women with my Lovely Wife's aid and encouragement. The story really got me going.

ErosfanErosfanabout 4 years ago
Great Story

This is a huge fantasy of mine. I have discussed it with my wife many times. She is willing to listen and even throw in a couple of suggestive thoughts. She once suggested that her aunt would be interested in watching. She always ends up saying, "I just don't think I could go through with it."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! I love the quote exhibitionist genre and wrote one myself. Nicely done!

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Dang this is one very hot story. Thinking about being naked with your significant other's friends is such an erotic rush. But to actually get to stroke for them oh my! I love to be watched as I stroke. Great story. Super arousing.

I appreciate that you created and wrote this story, but more so I am thankful you shared it with me/us. John

Peeking77Peeking77almost 2 years ago

Great story and very arousing. A. Hard and wet. I love being watched. Give US more.

HandstudHandstudalmost 2 years ago

Fits right in with my training ! I love to be ordered to jack off for others (and show off my come)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read this story twice now and i love being watched jacking off. I have had 9 women watch me and never a group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love to jack off while a woman watched

CasyWoodsCasyWoodsover 1 year ago

Sooo Hot, but so Short, but guess with all those adoring ladies ...;)

Uniquelyme60Uniquelyme609 months ago

Great story, i really enjoyed it. My wife has watched me jack off many times over the past couple of years. I really enjoy putting on a show for her, some times she'll just watch, some times she'll help, and other times she'll finish me off by taking me in her mouth. She seems to enjoy the shows. During the warmer months I tend to wear a size bigger cargo shorts when we're just lounging around the house. She once commented that she should pants me in front of her friends, but hasn't done it... yet. I keep hoping. Not long after she said she should pants me, I was jacking off for her viewing pleasure and asked if her friends would get to watch doing that too. She answered they would, and as soon she answered I squirted like geyser all over both of us. So she knows I'm game to put on show for her and her friends... maybe some day. Until then, I'll keep performing for her.

ph7000ph70005 months ago

Fun story, hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

While I prefer cumming in my wife's pussy, she often feels pain after her orgasm; she is very tight and I am a little too big for her. Usually, she pulls off of me and then I jack off while she sucks my nipples and cups my balls and strokes my prostate through my taint. It is not the way I would prefer to finish, but it is fairly good and having her help me cum and then commenting on the amount that shoots out of my cock is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise.

Too rushed.

Sex begins and is over much too soon.

Needed to slow down.

Needed for the girls to have given him instructions about slowing down. Speeding up. Playing with his balls. Describing what he was thinking about while jerking.

Not to cum yet, and not until he was allowed to.

Fpur stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well writtten story, but I am only keen on REAL stories. They are so rare.

Why people do not understand that a lame real story is better then unbelievably excellent storyf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice, easy-going story. Nobody ever saw me jerk off until I met my 2nd (present) wife. She masturbated a lot right from the start, doing it just about anywhere she could get away with it without getting caught. Sometimes we did get caught, but she didn't mind. Soon she started encouraging me to jerk off with her, a first for me. Both a bit older now, but I still enjoy jerking off while she watches.

JodailyJodaily28 days ago

Oh hell yes!! Being a life long jack off, and a voyeur, I loved this. Lucky.man, lucky ladies. Would have loved to watch this hot interaction. A little short. Would have loved seeing them carry this on. As it is, I did have to pull out the lube while thinking of his load spraying their chins cheeks and tits. 🍆💦💦 Thanks for the assist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous