All Comments on 'Showing Off for a Stranger'

by lrwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
your turn

very hot hope there is more to cumm. well writen nice story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have not read your other stories.

And after this one I won't read anymore of your new stories if you do write anymore. In case you didn't know the what a cuckold is it is you! Your wife is a slut and you are a wimp and I guess you are probably a swinging couple as well. As for erotic? I don't so! Unlike most people on this site I don't get off on being humiliated by my wife. But if that's what floats your boat good luck to you both. A cuck and a slut a perfect marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Blue dress

My wife,40,we went to the yacht club to check out a band.I told my wife to wear something sexy,she came down in a short blue dress that she had not worn for about 15 years, pantyhose.My wife has long legs,nice arse, great figure,and when i saw her i grabbed her pulled down the pantyhose and doggy fucked her over the lounge until i filled her with cumm.I told her to pull her pantyhose up and lets go,she said not like this,i grabbed her and took her to the car.When we were driving i pushed my fingers against her hosed pussy,very wet, no panties.We got to the club, walked in, most male eyes went to my wife,older guys 50 upwards,We got a drink, band played, asked my wife to dance,as we danced i put my hand under my wifes dress, lifting it to reveal her pantyhosed arse,i whispered to her what i was doing,she stopped then smiled and with my hand on her arse she moved it around, my finger tracing her crack.We went back to the table, my hand under her dress fingering her hosed pussy,boy was she wet.I told her all these men wanted her, she laughed but she got wetter.I went to the mens, washing my hands when a guy asked would we like to join him and his wife at their table.I thought about it, o.k.,so we went out,he was about 50-55,wife younger but a little on the plump side.They asked us back to their house,big waterfront place.He got me alone and offered me $2000 if he could fuck my wife and i would fuck his.O.k.He sat next to my wife, hand on her leg,she looked at me, i nodded and smiled,my hand on his wifes leg,i grabbed her hand and said lets go.In the bedroom, she stripped off, tits a bit saggy, nice plump arse,so i said to her on your knees,she hesitated, on your knees bitch and i pushed her down, now suck my cock, and she held it and put it in her mouth.I grabbed her head and pushed my cock into her throat, suck it, suck it good,as she gagged.I pulled out of her mouth, get on your knees on the bed, she did, my fingers went to her cunt,fuck she was wet,i pushed 2 in, she pushed back.Tell me what you want bitch,fuck me, louder, fuck me and i replaced my fingers with my cock pushing in with one thrust.Oooooh,oooh, as i fucked up into her,roughly,really giving it to her, she moaning, yes, yes, ooooh,as i kept banging her hole,im cumming she yelled im cummmmming and i felt her go limp.I pulled out, my cock still hard as she lay flat on her stomach, i climbed up on her, positioned my cock at her arse and slowly eased forward,i heard a groan, as she tried to move,my cock head entering her,she tried to push me out but my cock went in further,she struggling until my cock was all the way in her tight arse.Allright just hurry up, it hurts she pleaded so i began to slowly fuck her bottom with long slow strokes, it got easier as i opened her up my cock pushing against her anal walls.I grabbed her hips, pulled her to her knees and really started to pound her,she yelled but her hand went to her cunt, rubbing furiously,my cock ploughing into her tight anal chute, long hard fast strokes until i felt her cummm her hole clenching and unclenching around my cock, i pulled out fast and rolling her over covered her face and tits and cunt with my cumm, spurt after spurt, then pushing my cock into her mouth making her lick me clean, she did it to, i had to finally push her away.After showering we went back outside, my wife, minus pantyhose sitting there with Ross, his big cock limp, just the size meant my wife would have enjoyed herself.We drove home, she told me how he licked her to orgasm, then pushed his big cock up into her fucking her , she said she came twice more while he was in her, then he emptied his cumm into her and he lay down.I fingered my wifes wet pussy all the way home and when we got inside, i put her on her hands and knees and fucked her just filled and used pussy until i added my cumm to that which was already in there.She came 3 times as i filled her.Next day in the pocket of my trousers was a note with a phone number, name Trish.I rang it,it was the lady from the night before, we now meet regularly as her husband is away often.She pays me every time,but i get to treat her like a slut and she does what i want which means most times getting her arse filled with my cock and cumm.

hiker43210hiker43210almost 10 years ago
Very good!

I enjoyed the realistic flirting, and would be incredibly excited to be any of the three main characters. Well done. The whore wife is really overdone, and this was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SHOW OFF

M t wife does the same thing. She wears a garter belt and nylond and no panties. In the car her skirt is up to her waiust and always spread wide openwhen she gets out of the car.The best time was when her skirt was caught in the seat belt latch and it took three guys to get her loose. Of couse her skirt was up to her waist. She said she thought she felt a finger go in her pussy as they were working. Love to drive around with her. I f you want to see pics contact me at phillips6968@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Willing wife !

The comments I made on "after a few beers" pretty much apply here except I hadn't included some of the additional experiences we have had such as after I helped her to strip down to just her thigh highs and heels I lifted her up on the bar and she went up and down the bar squatting in front of some of both guys and gals and inviting them to finger fuck her and when she got back down she bent over the bar stool and had me fuck her from behind and let the guy at the next stool who had his cock out, put it in her mouth. She then wandered through the crowd hugging and kissing both guys and gals and let anyone who wanted to grope her all over and finger fuck her as she returned the favors. When the bar closed we went out to the parking lot with her still naked and she laid back across the hood of our car and I fucked her while several of the guys jacked off on her or in her mouth. After that we have gone back for "special" parties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simple and hot story

The author did a good job on this story.

As a married woman I can tell you that I can see myself and my husband playing just like that....and it is so hot that we fucked so good. I loved!

Congrats to the author....great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SHOWING OFF

MY WIFE DOES THAT EVERY TIME WE GO OUT . SHE NEVER WEARS PANTIES AND ALWAYS A GARTER BELT AND NYLONS.WHEN WE GO OUT SHE HAS HER SKIRT UP TO HER WAIST AND LEGS WIDE APART. THE VALET ALWAYS GETS A GREAT VIEW AS SHE SLIDES OUT OF THE CAR WITH HER LEGS WIDE APART. I FOR GOT TO SAY SHE SHAVES HER PUSSY EVERY WEEK SO IT IS ALWAYS ON DISPLAY/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Will

I love to show off too. My husband tell me all the time that I am sexy. I love to watch men and women look at me. Sometimes I will bump into people just so they can feel my 38DD. I love when they get so close to me just to get another feel. One day I was putting stuff in my car and a man ask if I needed help I said yes. While he was busy with that his wife was busy with feeling me up and even putting her fingers up my pussy. I let her have her way with me for about 15 mins. I only wish that I had gotten their names. My husband said he wanted to watch me do that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous