All Comments on 'Scott's Christmas Bonus'

by SWFL_Wordslinger

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice, but incest?

I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice Story

It was a good story but I don't see why it was categorized as incest since the 2 were not related and if they were the relation wasn't mentioned in the story.

PornguinPornguinover 15 years ago
Taboo?

I liked the story; I'm guessing the reason for the category was because it was "taboo" to fuck his boss' daughter. I gave it a 5, anyways.

Spice1959Spice1959over 15 years ago
Have to agree

Nice story but wrong category, would have been better in "First Time"

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Terrific little story.

Have to agree about the category, but never the less it was well written and kept my attention from start to finish. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More please

Brittany and Scott need to get together again, and again. Maybe her daddy should send them to a conference together. Just as long as they keep on doing it.

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingerover 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments. I don't know what happened to the category, I selected Erotic Couplings but it got put in under Incest/Taboo. Same thing happened with my first story here too. Anyway, thanks again for the encouragement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great read but it isn't an incest story you should have it listed as a different category

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
way to short and usless

no background a rush to sex and no end all add up to a half assed story. either post another chapter or delete and stop writing HALF A STORY( AND THIS IS LESS THAN HALF) IS WORSE THAN NO STORY AT ALL.

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceover 10 years ago
Anonymous 11/28/12 doesn't understand that

some stories are just short and too the point. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Not sure how this landed in the incest section, but I still enjoyed the fuck out of it! (Pun intended;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lies

Not incest. Move this shit story.

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 8 years ago
Don't you people read

The author clearly stated in a comment that he submitted it for Erotic Couplings but it got put in Incest/Taboo instead. Stop bashing him for that please.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 2 years ago

Fun fast fucking! But why was she in a bikini in winter in the office? Just curious. It was a fun hot fuck!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous