All Comments on 'Claiming Vengence'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
davion2308davion2308over 15 years agoAuthor
Good!

Not bad for a first non-consent story. They're difficult to write if you're not completely comfortable with the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

Not bad at all, I hope to see more like this from you, you have a great idea and would make a great series line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

Hi, loved the story, short and too the point i could have read more, it was very good! Loved the Asian co ed girl and love to hear more about her :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Short but well done

I usually like stories thats are a bit longer but I enjoyed this one and don't have any criticism. Good job.

XodanXodanover 13 years ago
Nice but short...

... if its a first keep trying ;)

it was a good start! You could have it longer !!! And with the girl condition : he could have had more details on her anatomy.

Thanks anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good overall but needs more details, more emotions.

Good writing, the setup is nice. The action needs more details, take your time to install a good mood, to induce the feeling of the moment. The girl could have stayed a little bit more awaken. She likes Billy so... no problems there. I like what you write but I would love it with more details, more point of view. Example: Describe the action that Jared lives in details then describe the action from a 'god' point of view to fluff it up, to build more over what takes place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

it was okay but lacked detail....

croydon2000croydon2000almost 5 years ago
Hmmm....

...great story...just to add to humiliation and revenge after dressing her back up...piss all over her knickers..so she thinks shes peed herself...and for when her freinds find her.ha.x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good enough story, one editing Detail…..the fence was slowly not slowing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
385 Followers
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...