All Comments on 'A Punished Wife'

by Domwoolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
.

I'm not quite sure what I expected but this wasn't it. I get that Carol is your pet, I get that you want her her to do these things. What I don't get is that she loves you for it, apparently. But then I don't really understand BDSM so if you both enjoy this sort of thing then have at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

I really liked the fact he didnt know what the violent wand and wheel were for ...lets go medical instruments and quack medicine.lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I wondered about the category

but I certainly am not as confused as Anon in a cold place. He did not even question the category before down rating it because in fell into a category that he did not understand. I wonder if his rating would have been the same if in BDSM, unles he does not read anything in BDSM.

I read less and less BDSM on this site but yours is a prime example of what it should be with the one missing item as a safeword - really needed for an amateur and a gagged sub/slave.

But it fit the bill for either catagory, was well written and probably will get dozens off comments for anything well written in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mike or Bob?

Ok story but should Mike,mentioned only in the last two lines, be Bob?

DomwoolfDomwoolfover 15 years agoAuthor
mike

Mike is the second guy to be invited to particapate.

Dom Woolf

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
It read like

the author must have rewritten the ass fucking scene, but forgot to delete one of the two versions. Needed an editor.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with the guy.

You don't invite another man in!

You bring another woman in!

Makes me wonder if he isn't a bit of a poofter.

Fucking idiot. Telling another man to fuck his wife. Pantywaist.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Man

You should stick to erotic horror, because this was not erotic and it was horrible.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Ktos ma klopoty z glowa. Kazda choroba jest uleczalna.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomwoolf@Domwoolf
568 Followers
I have been into bdsm since before I knew what it was. I have also been writing articles and short stories since high school. I usually write for my own enjoyment. I ran a bdsm group and dungeon for several years in Santa Cruz, Ca. I also hosted a bdsm talk and information ra...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES