All Comments on 'Hypersexuality'

by Johnsexlife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
michael1950michael1950over 11 years ago
Ain't love grand!

Makeing lemonade, out of lemons, very survivalist, plus you get access to all that other sex.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
no in this case love is stupid

divorce her ass and move on

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i suspect my gf of having this type of behavior. I can not trust her because she can not get enough cock. she is younger than i am by 25 years. I can not keep up with her appetite. She loves sucking cock. She is able to orgasm quite easily. These long sex sessions are going to kill me. I love her, but I think she is sucking other cock and not telling me. I don't want to kiss her lips after she blew other guys. How old are you to us the term 'swinger'? That is sooooo archaic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so if she gets AIDS from fucking everybody

then by your reasoning, he should fuck her and become AIDS infested also.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Insane

This story is as insane as the idiot who wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good for you

Interesting story. If it's true, good on you for standing by her and finding a way to adjust and at the same time have some fun it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this story is true, good for you deciding to stick by her! It's no different than is she was left with some other symptom due to the strokes. If you haven't done so, you may want to get her a tubal ligation to prevent any unwanted pregnancies, try to control who is involved in the gangbangs and wear a condom. Fun could be had by all!

cybertron84cybertron84about 1 year ago

god i cant phathom living life as a pussy.. jesus

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous