All Comments on 'New Year's Treat'

by knotoverthehill

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I don't know why...

I don't know why but man on man sex turns me on so much!!! Good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I went to a mans club,first time curious.Well in actual fact i wanted to see if i could get a guy to fuck me.I am 56,still married,i view gay porn,i needed to know.Walking through with a towel around me,i was semi hard,a few guys around.I went into the hot tub,lowered myself down,oh well if nothing happens,the hot tub felt good.A guy about my age walked in,sat down in the tub.He began the small talk,as he did his hand moved to my cock,i didnt resist.I grew hard,i felt one finger move to my hole,he looked at me,then moved it around,still looking at me then pushed it slowly inside.still looking at me.He stopped,stood up,his thick cock,semi hard,come on,i stood,my cock standing straight up as he moved to an adjoining room, a massage table in the middle.He put his towel down on the table,lay down,i did,he moved between my legs,his hand stroking my cock,then his mouth covering it,sucking,i didnt last long as one of the most intense orgasms shot through me,my cumm jetting into his mouth.He swallowed,3, 4, 5 times,then i felt his finger,sticky with my cumm,rimming my hole,more of my cumm,one finger in me,then 2 my cumm was still dribbling from me.He moved the fingers around,slowly,my cock still hard,leaking,looked at me and lifted my legs,my bottom right at the edge of the table.O.K he said,yeh,as i felt the head of his cock,against me,i was so relaxed he pushed forward and entered me.We both groaned,as with little rocking motions he moved all the way into me,until i felt his hair against me.It felt uncomfortable more than painful,then he moved in me,slowly at first,then quicker,a regular fucking rhythym,it was my voice saying yes,yes as he moved quicker,my cock hard but aching because all my cumm was gone.He pushed my legs back and got up and knelt on the table,slicing down into me,all the way,oh dont stop,i felt cumm leaking from me,as he got bigger then my insides coated in warm liquid,oh yeh,more,i could hear the slap of his balls and the squelching of his cock as he fucked me.I didnt want it to stop but finally he stopped,staying in me,twitching,his hand around my cock,jerking me,i wanted to cumm and i did,one shot,then a second,my insides contracting hard around him,thats it he said milk it all and i did.He pulled back.I lay there,rested.My first time.Why did i wait so long?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just like the other reader

Just like the comment by a reader about his first time getting fucked, I too had a very similar experience. It was also at a men's spa (a gay club) and after I got fucked for the first time I clearly remember saying out loud "why did I wait so long to get fucked?" Now, I'm a total bottom gay slut who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. Your story is really hot and a total turn on. It got me hard. Please tell more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mmm ! I need that in my life

Enough said ; I need to feel a big cock shooting cum into my ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous