All Comments on 'Pleasing'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
jewel

A short jewel of a story. A quick study of two people who had waited too long to "please" each other. Thank you very much.

orefinnorefinnover 15 years ago
First of your stories for me

Thank you for a well written and sensual story! So many writers on the internet have not mastered the English language let alone the complexities of writing a story. You are a pleasure to read and I will explore your other titles!

It's nice to fine a erotic experience conveyed without the use of endless series of "ooooooooohhhhs!!!"; "ffuuuckkkme!" and the like! Thank you for sharing your talent!

Chuck

ManSweatManSweatover 15 years ago
A tight tale.

SK, just the right amount of sensuality to make my temp rise and the imagery filled my minds eye perfectly.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just enough...

Thanks for a pleasing story. Nothing over the top. Just enough to keep the story believable and truthfull. Cat

gdavisgdavisover 15 years ago
Thanks

Really enjoyed the story. Loved the "velvet heat" description. Look forward to reading more.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 14 years ago
Your polished style

Much better written than most. You defined your first person character quickly and seemingly without effort, giving us a view of his identity and his attitudes toward women and minorities so painlessly that we knew but scarcely realized we'd been told. This same deft touch continued throughout the story, weaving in human touches like his reluctance to disturb the paper on his desk which represented the product of a lot of work. As for story elements, the unpinning of the secretary's hair was a clever touch, allowing it to fan out on the desk later. All in all, a very nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow :)

What a wonderful story! I can hardly wait to read more of your work! You deserve and "A" :)

HeyFor4HeyFor4over 6 years ago
Brilliant!

I'm VERY impressed and am eager to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lovely story and I like the way it is written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous