All Comments on 'My Name Is Cindy'

by TittyBlonde

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
frank4052frank4052over 15 years ago
Loved it

Need another Bro.?

CompleeterCompleeterover 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

There is nothing at all wrong with your writing or your storytelling talents. Great Story. Keep up the good work.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 15 years ago
Excellent job!

This story is excellent! Well written, fun sexy charachters, and sensuously exciting! Keep up the wonderful work!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 15 years ago
Excellent job!

This story is excellent! Well written, fun sexy charachters, and sensuously exciting! Keep up the wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very

It'been a long time comming but at last a story thats made my day!... VERY GOOD.. real or not, VERY good.. I read your Bio and seen your picture, it was also Very good... Don't stop now!.. Pen away!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretyy hot, but you love yourself too much...

Your actual story content was just fine, nice pacing and all, but jeez, the way you incessantly describe yourself, you're God's gift to humankind...all men will lust for you, and all women will want to be like you.

Otherwise, a great story, but please try to hide your narcissism...it's just way overboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Very Good

This story was one of the best I have read in a long time. Since you said there is more please tell us more in your vivid erotic style.

luvmemoriesluvmemoriesover 15 years ago
It can happen we know

between bro/sis. Most common form of incest on record. It's interesting and erotic like this writer makes it. But Lord does she like herself!

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 15 years ago
awesome

i thought your story rocked. you should take out the apologies at the front!

spen sterling

BigPopsBigPopsover 15 years ago
Fantastic, true or not

You suggested it was true life, not necessarily saying it was you, but it was fantastic reading and I enjoyed immensely. Hope you keep writing - it has a "from the heart" approach that I like

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Really Fine Tale!

It had the ring of truth, but true or not it was one of the best brother/sister incest tales that I have read. And I have read a lot of them. Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Liked it

Great story, but like others, I thought you to be too into yourself, which is in itself a turnoff.

hair94hair94over 15 years ago
AWESOME

Your writing is great....please give us more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
10 miles over the top

None of this reads as literature nor believable from the mile high ego of the female character to the ineptness of the brother. She exhibits the strange manifestation that since she got a cock up she must be hot to all men when most men prefer Mary Ann to Ginger on Gilligan's Island for being approachable.

That is thee foremost problem with the story in it reads like a teenage mentality from a fast writing girl who never grew up and has relied on her assets or tit sets which plunge around in this story.

Readers are expected to believe a dong that large on a skinny boy was never noticed by anyone and the sister's friends who she apparently has none in coming over never noticed the package either. Yeah right! with a !!!! too California frequent in the story.

At least for trying I would have given you a 25, but with all the titties and man pole metaphors this was reading juvenile wet dreams in bad stories.

If your profile photo is real, you have relied on tits instead of writing for too long and if you are a guy like most lurkers posting as women you don't have an excuse for writing this poorly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
totally hott

wow what a story.I felt like I was there.keep up the good work.Kept me with a boner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
now he takes your cherry

liked the story now for part 2 - you took his cherry fair is fair he takes your anal cherry ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it ..

"And I'm not sure what to do about it."

- Please let us know what happens next.

Great story .. awesome work.

Best luck!

Thanks

sexmatesexmateover 15 years ago
This story is one of the better ones here!

Excellent job! It was a fantasic read. And I can only hope for more.

Bravo! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One person said it all EGO

10 1/2 36dd i think it was not sure because i am not gona read the story again.

God how many stories are going to be made where the guy is super good simply because he has a monster schlong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very hot

Lust and love can come out of nowhere and blindside people. This story contained both and was an excellent read. More to come I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome

your story was most awesome. i especially liked the described teasing, and the very naughty talk, which slowly increased.

more of that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
And you look so hot too!

Loved the story; not sure about the guilt trip at the end but you are a hot writer. Keep at it xx

Gladion20Gladion20about 15 years ago
Great Read

Ignore the people who can crtizice without using their usernames, it was a great hot story, keep writing.

brian358brian358about 15 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love my brother too

I'm Kelly. I live in Canada and am 18 and loved your story. I did it with my brother too before and if u want me to tell u the things we have done to help with your next story u can email me at kellypam18@aol.com. I use aol IM too and its kellypam18. Mark loved reading your story and he thinks u look awesome in your pic. I do too and I'll send u mine if u want. byebye, Kel

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
2nd Time I've read this

Very hot, 2nd time reading this. Producing exactly the same response. Breathlessness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT OVER-THE-TOP FANTASY

And that's the key word: FANTASY. To all her detractors, if you don't want to read fantasy, then don't read porn. Go read a newspaper. Saying that it's unrealistic is like saying that Superman is unrealistic because the guy's always flying around and picking up buildings. Fantasies are supposed to be over-the-top, fun, and playfully exaggerated. Wonderfully writing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
INCREDIBLE . . .

That is possibly the hottest, horniest, and filthiest thing I have ever read. It is also the sexiest. Cindy you are incredible! Whatever you do, don't stop now: my jaw is on the floor, I am in open-mouthed awe of you. You are a Sex Goddess . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

GREAT STORY, and FANTASY!!!!! don't be so critical to her because she made him hung like a horse. Don't be SO insecure.

tittysuckertittysuckerover 14 years ago
A W S O M E ! ! !

Cindy......AWSOME ! !, i gave this a 5 only because i couldn't give it a 10 ! I Don't know if it's really true or not but eaither was...HOT, EXCITING, HUGE

TURN-ON Girl !! I had to read it twice and both times had my hand full before the end and i'm still dripping 10 min. later....WOW. LOVED the story (even more so if true !)

and how you gave such great discription's and the language was really hot. Hope you keep writting girl ! ! Much more of this and i'll be a huge fan ! By the way, LOVE your picture Cindy, only wish we could actually see them beautiful thing's !.........Thanks for the story........

TittySucker !

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW !

Oh damn, i wish you were my sister. that was some of the hottest writing I've ever read. Think I'll go see my sister tonight. More...Please!

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Very Hot story

WOW, fucking A, what a sister. Thanks for the story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Just outstanding!

This was one great story! I do hope you will share more of your stories with us.

HughJardHughJardover 14 years ago
Very Well Told...

A very well told story with real heat on the page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Delicious. Hope we see more of your work.

HL55HL55about 14 years ago
Nice Read

Excellent bit of erotica highly recommended, this lass paints lovely sexy images with her words

VulcezVulcezabout 14 years ago
Wow!

HOT, HOt, Hot, hot!!!

ForTheMemories2009ForTheMemories2009over 13 years ago
EXCELLENT!

No other words necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i fucked my sister also

i went to my sisters room and saw that she was naked and sleeping i wet my finger and finger fucked her took my dick out and put it her pussy and fucked her she woke up and said that fells good keep fucking me fuck me hard and fast and i took my dick out of her pussy and told her to suck me she sucked it so good and long that i cumed in her mouth and she swollowed my cum and said that was so good i want your cum all the time so i was sucking her tits and got hard again she said thats right get it nice and hard and fuck me i want you to cum deep in my pussy so i did this was going on for 8 weeks she told me she was having a baby and i said who is the dad she told me i was i said are you for real she said for 8 weeks i was with you only i didnt fuck anyone for a yr i didnt know what to do we are going to have a baby form a sister and brother 9mths it a boy at his 13teen birthday i told him what do u want for birthday he told me he wanted his dick sucked he wanted me to suck his dick so i said ok he got naked and i sucked his dick and he told me he wanted to suck my dick also he cumed in my mouth and he told me to swollow it i was not going to wast it i said and then i cumed in his mouth and he swollowed all my cum also so now i suck my sons dick and still fuck my sister ,,,,the end ( this is not real it was a dream that i sucked him )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thats sisis

thanks.u r real sisi of mine.ur words and picture making me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i also had sex with my oldest brother hes 54 im 52 and it stared when we were in our early 20s and still today were both married but we still try to hook up every 4 to 6 months and make love all day long and its the greatest sex i have ever had......keep up the great work i loved your storie hope to read many many more....you are a TRUE writer....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG

This story is amazing please please please write more, a sequel perhaps?

lovingfingerslovingfingersover 12 years ago
Fabulous

That was so incredibly hot! Would love to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

WE NEED MORE TRUE STORIES LIKE THIS WISH I WAS HIM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More WOW

This story is very real!! I'm Glad you wotre it. This world wood be far better off if more siblings had this kind of LOVE for each other. Just think what it would do to the divorce rate!!!. I find NOTHING wrong with this. It was how the world started to be populated. Although society does not approve it still is a very GOOD love story. Keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fabulous

Very hot and loving story,beautifully narrated!U feel that there is hot sex BUT mixed with a powerful,unforgettable love!i personally think that the more u have(consensual ones of coure!)such sex relation between such siblings,there would be less diseases,less divorce!But there is a price to pay for it!It's about children !Siblings should avoid having children of their own because of consanguinity!So,if it was practiced worldwide on high level,the danger is that after 75 years ,the earth population will considerably decrease for good or bad!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hope you two have many babies

that would be so lovely

SueBrasilSueBrasilalmost 12 years ago
Horny

The stories like these really turn me on and make me want cross the limits. i hope he'll make the move one day like i did . Thank you cindy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm still stunned

still trying to process which part is myth which part is real. It really bothers me.

I wish i had a childhood friend i could love and make her feel like that.

If the incest part is true, Go to Australia, i believe they're somewhat tolerate that. Correct be if i'm wrong. Good Luck.

-waterboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whoa

This is one of the best ever. Wish you were my sister. You should write a sequel where you get preggo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

First story in a long time that's made me have one of the most powerful orgasms in just a page and a half.

Thank you thank you thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST I READ

SHIT BABE ANN RICE CAN GO FUCK HER SELF

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
surprised she knows how to write

i'm surprised you know how to write since you seem to rely on your looks for everything espcially your fake tits i really hate women with fake tits and no brains like you.

railroad86railroad86over 11 years ago
Good Good

Really nice you should write some more

I liked it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tears

Listen I've read my fair share of stories, but I gravitate towards stories that end in love, I had a mixture of extreme satisfaction both physical and emotional, I applaud the feelings you gave me, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great job

Beautifully executed story I've got chills

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
older sister

all I can say is I wish it were me

ROB974ROB974over 10 years ago
WOW!!

All I can say is that from the beginning of your story I was rock hard. I would love to read more. PLEASE write a sequel!!!!!!!

teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 10 years ago
Hot and Wet

I loved this. Fucking a big cock bareback. Skin on skin so deep inside.

feelmyboobsfeelmyboobsover 8 years ago
Go iOn writing Stories!!!!!

Best

Joey201Joey201over 8 years ago
Loved it!

More please! Will you become pregnant?

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Very touching

You wrote from your heart so it must be true . a great story . thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update

Hi. I know that this was iver a year ago, and we'd like an update on everything. Are you pregnant? Ect. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Did you end up pregnant

MrRigid14TMrRigid14Tover 6 years ago
Brother sister playtime

I absolutely loved it!

Great job writing about your story.

Pilbaraman1111Pilbaraman1111about 6 years ago
Sister

Wow a great story and such a lucky brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

came 3 times reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just found your tale. Incredibly hot! Thank you for sharing it. I hope you and Mark are still together and happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the most intimate, sexy, erotic experiences.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have a sister who is a couple of years older than me. When I was in high school I constantly kept my eyes open for any sight I could get of her voluptuous body. She had really big gorgeous tits, light pink areolas and pink nipples. Her tits would sway and bounce when she wasn't wearing a bra. I saw her naked often when her bedroom door was slightly open. When she would dress I would peek at her. She would sit on the bed naked and pull her pantyhose on. I would get so hard watching her open her legs and I could see her brown haired pussy. She would slip the pantyhose up her legs, then stand up to pull them up to her waist. She had a beautiful pussy. She would pull the pantyhose up to her waist and I could see her pussy through the sheer nylon. I would sniff the sheer crotch of her pantyhose after wore them all day so I could enjoy the erotic scent of her pussy as I jacked off.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a beautiful story. It's a hard thing to let your heart feel the things they do. And playing with fire is also a very dangerous thing to do. However, I'm so happy that Cindy realizes the effects her teasing was having on her baby brother. And it is so good that your reward was the ultimate make up for that she had done. Hopefully see did eventually went on the pill because I'm quite sure after that earth suturing first time you and him probably will never use a condom.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Beautiful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous