All Comments on 'Sorting Out The Smiths Ch. 03'

by andy_charles

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The author is English SO....

The author is english so we know the husband is wimp...

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
My only comment

While the story is well written, my only comment is a legal one. Any counselor/psychologist/psychiatrist knows that having sex with a patient is illegal/unethical/immoral. This behavior will get you jail time/loss of practice/possibly dead. After all we deal with people with mental issues and you never can be too careful. So although the writing is good and the characters apart from Elizabeth are sound, her interaction with the family destroys the rest.

andy_charlesandy_charlesover 15 years agoAuthor
Comments

The previous comment has an interesting point, and is very true in what they say. However, all I can reveal (as the author) is that things will soon resolve themselves and you will just have to wait and see!

P.S: I hate the fact I have to rathe my own submission in order to reply to someone's comment - I gave it a gentleman's 50.

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 15 years ago
Is she some kind of family sex therapist?

Will she solve the family's problems, bringing them closer together by having sex with all of them or manipulating them to have sex with each other? Guess I'll wait and see. I know it's Literotica so true to life scenarios rarely play into these stories. Thanks for the entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous