All Comments on 'Daddy's Tool Ch. 02'

by TexHubby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What happens next?

Great story. I hope you are planing to finish this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Stuff!

Keep the story going!

JaydiaJaydiaover 14 years ago
What a dirty little mind you have :)

I'm dieing to know what happens next with the mysterious new guy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Only thing wrong with this story is where is ch. 3 don't leave me out in the cold with this one guy come on ch 3. Where daddy fucks her good one more time & maybe more this is up to u guy CH 3. Yes & who the hell is that looking for him that his wife told him he was there dam it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I see you're updating again; PLEASE add more to this story!!! It's one of my go-to favorites! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Darla felt the cum running down her leg. Her dad's cock was still buried deep in her snatch."

This has to be the best opening of any story of family fucking. I admire this highly talented author. First, on account of his great description of a father who loves his baby girl and shows his love in the best way possible--by fucking the living shit out of her--and a daughter who loves her daddy, especially what her dad's got jumping around in his pants. Dad loves his girl's adorable little coochie as much as Darla loves her daddy's big hard cock. TexHubby also has a series of really hot stories about a father and his young son that's a winner. Here the dad treats his boy like a girl--get this: "I felt his cream coat my insides. He kept fucking me and soon I felt his cum leaking out of my well-fucked asshole." That's the son talking about getting his cute boyish butt plowed and plundered by his father's fat daddy-dick till dad blows his daddy-balls and creams his own boy's cute little cunt. I hope that Mr. TH has a big family and that he's had himself some great parties with his powerful prick up his girls' sweet little snatches and his boys' tight little twats.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous