All Comments on 'Lucky?'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
KentishKentishover 15 years ago
Loved it

Great bit of fantasy writing, really good, only spoilt by the sudden name change at the end. Wish that had happened to me when I had a spell in hospital a few years back!

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 15 years agoAuthor
Ooops.

Yep, I caught the name change too late. Wrote this in two sit downs on the same day, and the second time I guess I had a new name in my head. Should probably use an editor, but even they miss stuff sometimes. I'll put in a fix for it soon.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Not me.!

GREAT STORY.!! But I am glad that did not happen to me as I had a Hernia Op. and did not want even a fly to land on me - let a alone a body or even a hand.! Got you a "5" and a 100 though,,did not even see the name change. lol

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
Reality

Reality or not that was impressive. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why you little freak!!

If you make me cum one more time Mister!! I just may have to read all of your stories from here on out(smile). Enough with the reject reality bull crap will you! It's quite clear you enjoy mind fucking us all and we enjoy taking your stories nice deep and hard. All that's let is for you to slap our asses call us whores and give a cigarette before you walk away. Your definitely becoming one of my favorite writers.Keep'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tripple gold

Having just read your first three stories I am very impressed.You must continue writing as I believe that you are a great new talent.Best wishes for your future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Opening!

Mythbusters' only contribution to the world of erotic literature. I nearly went nuts trying to find the name-change--until I realised you'd corrected it! Good story (standard male fantasy) well told; I'll check out your other offerings, now............Aussie Frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done!

Excellent story. Well written & great characters. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YUP

true story...bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lucky

i wish i was that guy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful writing.

You do excellent writing and humor as well as very hot sex scenes. Please keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I remember being in the hospital for almost a month years and years ago... Every last one of my nurses were hot, not one ugly, fat or old one among them! ...and me? I was in for a spinal surgery, lol. Sometimes you just cant win! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh yes it can.....

Broke both legs and both arms in a motorcycle accident 40 years ago. 4 casts. As a shy 23 year old, baths were a bit embarrassing at first, but it got more interesting as time went on. My respiratory therapist made sure I was breathing heavily and deeply - no Pneumonia for me. Finally got the arm casts off so I could reciprocate more. I will remember her fondly for the rest of my life.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

LMAO, my wife's a retired nurse. She has STORIES!!!

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

Definitely lucky! well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4251 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...