All Comments on 'Wifely Needs'

by ep703

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

wish my wife was that dirty

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rare

You claimed there was some truth to this story. I'm assuming they did venture into interracial coupling. I give him credit for not falling apart and the two of them for staying with eachother and still loving eachother...very rare. Considering she needed, fantasized, about bigger dicks (black ones)and still wanted to be with her husband and him, obviously, being very much in love with her...I'd say, he was very lucky and so was she. Good story, no cuckolding, demeaning references and general lowly attitudes to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
white wife loves black cocks and so do I

Great story. My wife started fucking black men when she was 15. Her single mother fucked black. I met my future wife when she was 19. I shared her pussy with my friends. We got married one year later. I continued sharing her pussy with my friends or men we picked up in bars. One night while we were fucking she asked me if she could fuck a black man. I got turnd on and said yes. That weekend she fucked a black man while I watched. We both enjoyed her fucking black men. Since then she only fucks black men. I have learned to suck black cocks before or after they fuck her. Our sex life is great. My wife has introduced some white women into sex with black men. Walt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
and he gets any other women?

A black woman, asian, latin, whatever woman? Is she equally happy for his carnal dsires with other women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Start ...try another installment

As stories go in this genre...this was a good and had interesting compostition ...the cuckolding was luke warm but then again I believe that was the intention of the author. I'll give it a 7.4 out of 10 a good start and would like to see the author expand on future adventures. However, what I did find comical is the comment from another reviewer who used very disparriging remarks abouth the subject matter. I was truly amazed that such ignorance still exists but clearly it does....!! Its interesting they read the story in the first place...if they truly feel that way....wonder what they were doing there and how many similar stories they read to forge that conclusion in the review. I do hope that indivual returns to read this comment...about himself and his neandrathal thinking... truly ....ignorance is bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ain't it de troot . . .

White women in general want to be fucked by a black stud. Why white men don't have similar urges for negro women I don't know. My wife's two daughters are both either married to, or living with, a black man.

I have told my spouse she can fuck anyone she wants, as long as I get to watch (and from a secret place, if she prefers). I have bot her many sex toys which she uses with amazing frequency--much more often than she uses me. She lets me watch her play with these toys, and my best time to get into her is after she has exhausted herself with a big, black, battery-powered dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What she needed and he got for her?

Was a divorce.

hwss4bbchwss4bbcabout 10 years ago
hotel just for fun

This story sounds so familiar, it brings back lots of fun we've had over the years.

ep703ep703almost 10 years agoAuthor
Wtf?

Why are you reading Cuckold stories if they offend you so much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ep703

This story is in the Interracial Love category, not some Interracial Cuckold category. If it were in Loving Wives or Fetish I wouldn't have read it, genius. Perhaps you should ask that a Cuckold category be created, if that's what you like. I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazed

Don't understand why some people come to this site if they only want to complain. Please keep writing and include some more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
superbly well written , 5*****

your storys are extremely good , you pull the reader into them with consumate ease.

i hope you keep writing & sharing your storys with us for many years to come.

p.s

really special & remarkable when the writer can give the reader such a good Mindfuck as well as a jerkfest or pussysoaker.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Morning read

Just out of bed and enjoying this story.....needless to say it started my day off right :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done!!

More women need to submit to their desires and express to their husbands how much they need bigger better cock.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
Natural.

This is a truly authentic way of life for the Beta White male and his wife... Black breeding is just so perfect... its what I want for my future marriage. The Alpha Black's seed in the cunt that loves me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very good story

My lady friend of a dozen or so years has been with a few black men; she lived with one for 7 years before I came along and a few years ago I saw him coming out of her apartment a couple times. I liked the fact that I was getting seconds and wish he was still coming around and would have liked to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dirty sex is the hottest

I think most honest men like sexually dirty women, otherwise there would be more men interested in “romantic” sex. Their scared of a woman that accepts her urges and isn’t shy. I love seeing my wife building into a massive explosive orgasm, nothing like it. Being able to provide that is the most empowering feeling there is. When I was in my 20’s and 30’s I was a powerhouse, able to perform and satisfy for hours. My 40’s, not so much but still respectable, 50’s fading but still had good days. 60’s, like song says...loves is just a faded memory.. I still have the warmth and the comfort and the love and affection now mixed with experience, wisdom and acceptance. For the men who can’t accept women be themselves you don’t deserve them. That’s why divorces happen. She sounds perfect to me.

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago
KINKY WIFE

SHE NEEDS ANOTHER LADY TO JOIN IN THE ACTION!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hottt

wish that were me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story

Great that the wife was open enough to admit what she wants. I love seeing a sexy white wife cum as she’s nasty fucked by one or two strong blackmen. Her unable to control herself in front of her husband as she’s forced.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY

Loved that hubby was included and present for this erotic experience... Just wish my wife would do this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed visualizing the wife having sex with the huge black cock AND also the couple’s cuddling naked and sex afterward. We have had 8 threesomes in our 50 years together and the male male female ones have been the biggest turn on for both of us. I especially like cocks that are as long and and thick as mine or even larger. My wife and I enjoy pointing out nice breasts, buns and ‘packages’ to each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userep703@ep703
1037 Followers
I enjoy writing. It is great to hear from people who enjoy my stories. Most of my stories are inspired by real events that I either observed, or was a part of. The rest are products of my very active imagination. I have been writing Cuckold stories lately because I enjoy t...