All Comments on 'Truckers Get A Bird's Eye View'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F

People get arrested for such things. As a fantasy yes I can see you would like this. However there is always escalation. Where is your wife going next? a real strip club? where she gets fucked by other people? That would be her next step. Be careful what you wish for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you!

Well done! Good story, well written, was easy to enjoy.

forfun44forfun44over 15 years ago
I liked it!

Great story! A little harmless fun never hurt anybody, makes me want to be a trucker.

sherlock40sherlock40over 15 years ago
Let me see

An adventerous wife, a truly "loving wife," a monogamous sex act. Damn, I think you've got it! A real Loving Wife story. No betrayal, no wimps, no humiliation. Excellent story and quite erotic. You are a lucky man if this is a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wtf guy???

Are you an Idiot??? This isnt Siskel and Egbert!!! It was a nice story and not subject to your JUDGEMENT!!! The sky is not falling and it is not the end of the world ASS HOLE!!!

If you dont like stories like this ... then dont read it... It is just a story!!!

Once again really really nice adventure!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love the idea and story

There can be times when I get tired of the same kind of stories about the same situations. This is a topic near and deer to my heart as it took me years to get my wife to show her boobs to a trucker. But finally I got her to. And it got me wondering about others. I drive a lot, and wonder if any of the girls I passed have shown a trucker their legs, boobs or maybe more. This is a great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bravo, JR

Another excellent effort from an excellent writer. This was a good one, I could identify with it. Way to go.

movermoverover 14 years ago
Truck Drivers POV

Great story! Yes, I am a truck driver, and I've had the pleasure of seeing a lot of boobies, tits, funbags, and more over the years. My wife drives with me and will call me up front to enjoy the view with her while she drives. (I reciprocate as she enjoys them too.) Have often thought of writing some voyeur stories, or maybe Loving Wives as it really turns her on also. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
TRUCKERS

MY WIFE LOVES TO DO THIS ALSO.IT HELPS BECAUSE SHE NEVER WEARS PANTIES.JUST A Garter BELT AQND STOCKINGS .WANT TO HEAR MORE OF THINGS SHE LIKES SEND ME AN E MAIL At phillip1927@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Route 80

I watched a girl give a blow job along route 80. I think they were surprised when I caught them, but then they put on a show. She even showed me the sticky cum after he blasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truckers CAN see it all

Over the years I have seen it all! Just like your story, an ass high in the air, while she was munching on the driver's dick, is a good one! Most of the time it's purposeful titty views, but sometimes skirts and dresses pulled up. I really like the latter, especially when I see the panties around knees. That's so very hot. Once parked at a truck stop and saw a couple fucking in the back seat of a car. That was hot too. But mostly I like the views from the cab or the girls being bad in the car alongside. Viva skin showing girls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story...

Wonderful story, what a deliciously naughty little Wifey...

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsabout 4 years ago
Sexy, BUT

Yes, this story is sexy; BUT as a volunteer E.M.T., I couldn't help but think about what we do as we extricate injured people from wrecked cars. Be careful. Driving is a full-time job. Pay attention to the road. Sex with truckers is for parking lots and motel rooms.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222about 1 year ago

Great story, sexy and exciting, I love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...