All Comments on 'Divorcing My Vibe'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BigPopsBigPopsabout 15 years ago
I reject your writer's title - this is a realistic

story and I imagine something similar happens somewhere - or many somewheres - every night.

I especially enjoyed the suggestion that she almost passed out from the cunt lapping - that is realistic, I have seen it happen, and it is wonderful to be the one providing the tongue that makes it happen.

Don't reject this reality, feast on it - and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You are the shit!!!!

You are only a reject in your own mind. You write like someone who has been listening to womens fantasies for a long time and knows how to give us what we really want. This story was just yummy! Keep'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot hot hot

great writing!!! After reading this story my pussy is aching and throbbing and I'll need a session with my "Fred"!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Mmmmmmm, second one of your stories I've read tonight, and just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved It!!

LOVED IT!!!!

I agree with one of the other comments...but I did not make it to the end of the story.....I had to get my "Fred" out midway! LOL All I can say is WOW...keep the stories coming!!!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Happy....

Selling my Duracell stock.

ladies ask and you shall relieve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written, but sad.

At 34 she is a loser hunting bars for companionship. And she wonders why she's lonely? Yeah, maybe James will get her pregnant, or at least get her to waste a few more years on a pointless relationship, all the while missing opportunities to find real love and romance. Glad it was a great fuck. It's going to be a real sad awakening, one day.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 6 years ago
Loved it

Liked the "Ms Lake" touch: kept it sexier. Fave the ending.

geek_writergeek_writerover 6 years ago
great stuff

definitely a fan of all of your work, this is great. Agreed on the Mrs. Lake being naughty :)

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

A really good read, quick to the action, well described, and one certainly for the boys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4230 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...