All Comments on 'Nailed'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very good and very hot!

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story

enjoyed this story very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot,hot,hot!

Very well written.Despite the author's own self-depricating comments, it had a very realistic feeling. Every woman's fantasy come to vital, throbbing fruition. Would love to see more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!!

Is it me or did summer come early!! Talk about to damn hot! This story definitely is! I've orgasmed until I've passed out before and it's a feel that can't be described. I felt like I was in the story witnessing that fantastic event first hand. Wow! You are truly a wonderful writer. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Damn! That was hot!

Loved it! Every horny housewife's fantasy. Very well written and believable. Thank you too for knowing the difference between "than" and "then" that so many writers here don't seem to know (one of my pet peeves). Keep writing!

ddpmanddpmanabout 15 years ago
Along Afternoon

A well done tale It sure did raise my interest. I hope you can keep up the good work you have filed this year. It almost read like a woman was the author, with the emphasis on the womans point of view

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot story!!

This story rocked - seriously hot, want to read more by the author - reality or not this was great!!

eric24mieric24miover 13 years ago
Seconds = hotter

I'd be either one of those guys... and not complain one bit about "sloppy". Read several of your stories this morning, thanks for writing such vivid descriptions of ripe beautiful women getting overwhelmed with desire...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent writing

You really did a great job, here. Your grammar is excellent, which helps to stay lost in the story. Nothing pulls me out of a story and back into reality like a grammar or spelling mistake. You story was also very hot. It made me wet.

DashDotDashDotover 8 years ago

Good workmen should be rewarded well.

AxelottoAxelottoalmost 7 years ago

The only thing that would have made that hotter would be something like:

Once Ron and Mike had finished dressing, she gestured for them to come to her. She pulled each into a passionate kiss, and then said, "You are the best sons ever."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oooooooh! Groan!

What a terrible pun-ch line! Loved the story. Great pacing. Did want them to come back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4235 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...