All Comments on 'Her Little Secret'

by Dakota_North

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Story But

The story was great and erotic until the end. Some other criticisms were---oh, just another wimp jerk-off (literally). James should just get in that bed ith Annmarie----maybe if not that night then the next---and fuck her til the cows come home or there ain't no more juice in the machine.

First thing would be a cock in her mouth and his mouth in her pussy. She couldn't object. If she did there is the front door. James would have a license to fulfill his every whim and fantasy. Their sex life would pick up---maybe he'd even have a shot at Michele (I was so excited I forgot her name). Ride that doggy, James, ride her.

This story has to have another chapter. Otherwise it is coitus interruptus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story Loved it

Sure wished I could catch my wife doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot hot hot

Please continue. Loved it.

CorinthlvrCorinthlvrabout 16 years ago
Layoff the Bad Mouthing

This is not an unusual occurrence out there. I didn't know for 2 years that my ex was fucking my old friend. But, when I found out; it turned me on and I ended up in several HOT 3-ways. Unfortunately, it didn't work. She got fucked probably everyday for several years and the photos were awesome.

So, be constructively critical or just don't read it; LOL :)

Later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not Consistent

In the first 4 paragraphs the author establishes that James sex life with his wife is 'barely adequate'. In fact he mentions that his wife goes through periods of frigidity which are occurring with ever more frequency. In order to get some sexual satisfaction James goes to peep shows, buys porn magazines and videos, ultimately finding his greatest satisfaction by roaming the internet in his quest for a sexual outlet.<P>The problem comes in when he finds pictures on the net of his wife having sex with Nicole and Ron. It should be obvious to him that the reason his home sex life is lacking is that his wife is giving sex to the neighbors rather than to her husband. Rather than being upset by this James continues to jerk off to the pictures of his wife having sex with others which is inconsistent with the persona set up by the author at the start of the story. If the author had kept James 'in character' we would have been treated to one highly pissed off husband. Dakota_North then could have taken the story in a number of directions such as revenge, divorce, blackmail, wife sharing, swapping and so on. Instead the author allowed James to continue his voyeuristic activities while still being denied his wife's sexual services. This makes James a pretty weak man.<P>Despite this the story was reasonably well told and interesting. The author did a nice job of bringing the sex scenes to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
and it goes on and on

james indulges in his fantasy while his lovely wife gets filled, many times? i would think he'd at least have some desire to have what he's missing, even w/o her.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
So she is a slut just not for her husband

This story needs a second chapter. One that get James involved and satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
betrayedlikeabeatencuck is on the wrong site again

the fucking moronic piece of human excrement.

Good story.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
And then.....

Finish the story.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
James is one sick wimp...

I can understand why his wife is turning tricks on the net.

The story is pretty abbreviated and James is almost a non-character. Any righteous indignation that he may try to show later would be pure BS.

All in all very generic fare with no character development. But you submitted it and put yourself out there which is more than I have done, so thank you

Dick88Dick88over 7 years ago
Damn Guys!? Insecure much?

While I agree cheating is bad and he should have saved them pics the gotten himself a lawyer, a hot sexy one. There really isn't a reason to take this personally, just a story about some guy (fictional) that isn't you dealing with finding out his wife's infidelity in the course of maybe an hour, mind you she was up stairs the entire time, asleep. But what really bothers me is that you guys are probbaly pissed that it was an other man's cock and not the other woman she was cheating with, cheating is cheating no matter what gender.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I think you need another part to this. What type of guy would be sex hungry for months because of his wife and then when he finds out the real reason not take any action. I would confront The husband why I wasn't invited . Let it carry on keeping it a secret for now. Then I would secretly arrange to do a video shoot without the wife knowing with the other husband and his wife so when the wife kicked on the video to have a look at the latest one it showed her husband that will be a shock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So the hubby doesn't use this to his advantage? He doesn't deserve the lackluster sex he gets now.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WTF is wrong with this guy? Have a nice little talk with wifey and get the sex from her that you deserve, you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Mięczaki nie moja bajka. Dla mnie ocena 0

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous