All Comments on 'Back Door MILF'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You

Are actually getting worse, didn't think it could be done.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Now

I don't agree with the person below but I understand where they are coming from. What we have here are two sluts that have no respect for their husbands. Their husbands have no clue of their attitudes and that is an improvement over Bakeboss's other stories. They verbally abuse their husbands but not to their faces. Are these two sluts worth anything? No. But we do not know from the story if their husbands are useless cucks and not real men. We do not know how they would react if they found out. And that is an improvement. I thought this was well written even if I hated everyone in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Definitely did the trick!

Your characters are believable, and interesting. I'd love to hear more description of what they look like, to help me visualize it as I stroke off.

The sad shits making fun of your work are just lame. Perhaps they'll both cross the same busy street, at the same intersection, at the same time, and be hit by the same bus, and shut the fuck up. Isn't that a happy thought?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nasty bad people doing believable things

I loved the line: she would not let her anal lover come in her pussy; that would be cheating!

I am always amazed and disturbed by the number of people who respond to pornography as if it were real, and become offended! What kind of idiots are they? Because they are surely idiots to go onto a pornographic site in order to be offended. Hypocrisy triumphant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

If these mature women really want total satisfaction they should go black. They will never be the same and would get their ass's fucked so expertly they will squirt and gush from their pussy uncontrollably. Honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I was there to clean her pool, she laying there in the sun, I always had admired her big ass when I played tennis, my mum and June against her daughter Judith and me. Judith had gone to uni, June had rung and asked would I do her a favor and clean her pool.I had watched her as I cleaned, the sun hotter, so I took a quick swim, when I got out, she had taken her top off, the 43 year olds tits on display. my cock reacted, she looked at me, take them off, what, your shorts, I know you will not accept money, so I want to pay you. go on, I know you and Judith had a thing going, daughters tell their mothers. Shes not here, go on. I stood back, I don't think so. she stood up and turned around are you sure as she lowered her bikini. That did it, I lowered my shorts and walked over, feeling her pussy and ass. she turned and sat on the pool edge, come here and she began sucking my cock as I saw her hand go to her pussy. Mmm, she pulled back, she said you were big, and stood and walked inside and got some cream. she also said you wanted to fuck her in the ass, her hand rubbing cream under her, she was too scared, will mine do and she got on her knees on the large sofa. I moved over, she reached under and holding my cock guided it into her pussy, oh that's it, fuck me and I began pushing into her. She was soon very wet but I couldn't stop looking at her shut brown hole, glistening with cream. I pulled back, moved my cock up, pushed forward and slowly entered her ass. She told me to go slow, but I grabbed her long hair and pulled back, my cock tightly gripped by her ass and as she screamed I fucked her brown hole until my cum burst into her, her anus milking me, squeezing my cock. I pulled back, she fell forward, there was a big wet patch on the sofa. I don't have to clean the pool anymore but I get her to dress in her short tennis skirt and drill her ass as hard as I can. happy days.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Its a good read, but as a victim of adultery, i dont care to hear about someone else's plot to do so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story enjoyed the characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous