All Comments on 'Sunny - A Lonely Wife Meets Ali'

by sunnyloveswet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
many inconsistencies and 'not quite right' words.

Reading this 'lightly' i was first swerved away from ' another Indian/Pakistan Story complete with Saris and other unknown Indian clothing and mores.

Reading a little deeper, noticed freckles and tanned legs? On presumably an Indian Girl?

Their names are Sunny, Salim and Ali, are they not? and the meal was at an Indian restaurant. The whole thing smells to me much like curry, except Sunny is a redhead with freckles? And the male lead "Ali" has Blue eyes?

Other things ring like a cracked bell, not quite true ...

"during the neighbourhood summer picnic" ~~~"Ali and Sana hit into each other"what meaning here? ~~~Is her name Sunny or Sana~~~"Pretty sight for a picnic." (Site, meaning place)~~~"ali lived a few houses away" but yet "they met at the mailbox"~~~Well, this is sort of discomforting, (discomfitting maybe)~~~"Sana go red in the face"~~~"Sunny was home alone with her daughter." why mention daughter only once?

Ali's member is variously described as " rock Hard" and "turgid" simultaneously !!!

"12:35" rings slightly untrue who makes an assignation accurate to within 5 minutes?

all quietens down until he " filled her mouth with his molten man juice!" approximately 200cc, I would imagine. Half a cupful? Puhleease.

But despite all this, it was an easy reading, and I look forward to the Continuing Adventures.

Cheers, And Thank You,

Kilroy

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Another.

Another God of Lit. appears and tells her what is wrong with her story.! If you don't like it don't read it ! This is for pleasure not a grade seminar.! Write a story for us and let us grade your story, no_ did not think so. I thought it was great, and I read to enjoy the story not complain.! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NO WAY

No way is a woman going to start her first conversation off with a guy with comments on her fucked up sex life. She may get to it fairly quickly, but come on, really. The only way I could be wrong about this is if people with names like the ones you use here come from somewhere where there is just no class. Give it up Hussong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A reply to TooHotforU69

TooHot, I am grading the road of the story, pointing out the tree-roots that trip the unwary or inexperienced reader.

Asks Toohot how many times you paused to think " what does that mean?" In a good bit of writing, the answer is usually nil. . . . . Whilst here, i'll mention that Toohot did **Not** use the word "Discrete", like many writers do, to mean Tactful.

Cheers, and Thanks, and yes still 75%

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why?

I like reading stories on literotica... What I don't like is people that don't want to be creative and change names on previous stories like this one. MarcoPolo2 wrote this same story but title is scoccer mom scores enjoy reading but not the same stories over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Vile woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous