All Comments on '1000 Miles of Sex'

by Silverback5050

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
good story, and I enjoyed it very much

Being from Ohio,I've traveled the places that you recall in your story. I've never had the pleasure of traveling in the rich style that you three did. It would have been a hell of a lot more fun if I did. Thanks for the good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
slut wife

I bet your divorce involved your sllut wife's continuing extramarital activities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Been there.. never done that...

I found myself wondering which orange truck you were driving.. or were you the couple in the Gainey Transport truck that gave me the best "show" I've gotten since I started driving..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She told you of the divorce when you discussed

her sex with Mark. Best guess she continued to fuck other men and you were in for the sloppy seconds. Finally she got thru with you and moved on to bigger and better, not necessarily cocks. YOu got what you wanted, a wilder sex life, she got what she wanted, freedom to do what she wanted to.

Silverback5050Silverback5050over 15 years agoAuthor
Some incorrect assumptions

Several years after this event, she became a follower of Dr. Laura, and our sex life ended. After a year, I filed for divorce. She is now almost a nun.

And I do not think slut is a bad word, it describes a woman who had the same libedo as a man and is willing to act on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
odd transition

"I whispered back, "You should help him."

"NO"

We lay there for a few more minutes, then Tina slid out from under the covers and stood, face level with the top bunk. She motioned for Mark to be quiet, and had Mark swing his legs over the edge so she could take his cock in her mouth.

Mark was trying to be quiet, but several times a moan slipped out."

...............................

The transition here was horrible, almost as if you watched the first 20 mins of a movie and then come back 30 mins later. Gap of dialect missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a disgusting woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous