All Comments on 'The Babysitter's Surprise Ch. 03'

by SexyJennay69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG!!

Do I ever need a cold shower! This was wonderful. I can't wait for her to return the favor. Your descriptions are so sensual and erotic! I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
And Mrs. Miller?

This series has been incredible! I wonder what happens when Mrs. Miller gets home. Will that be the end, or just the beginning?

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
What Is Next For the Babysitter?

What is next for the babysitter and when is the wife coming home? That was another great chapter in the series of the babysitter. I wonder who is enjoying more of what is happening between them? I like how you wrote the sequence in the bathtub and how sensual it was described. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!!

That was just too damn hot!!! Word-gasm at it's best!! I can't wait for the next submittion.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Wife's coming home

Very erotic, I hit the wrong button to grade this one. It was fantastic!

litchipkinglitchipkingover 15 years ago
Nice job, Sexy

What a good start. You, like Jake, have patience and that is what makes this short story work.

ChevMan69ChevMan69over 15 years ago
WOW 5 Stars Again

Chapter three is awesome too. I hope # 4 is on its way. Loved reading it and just wonder how it will all work out. Thanks again.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Wife's coming home...

You should not care about when his wife comes home if you are doing what you should be doing by making a baby with him.

garolopevigarolopeviover 5 years ago
Wowzers

I just wish this story was longer !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous