All Comments on 'Here Comes The Bride'

by DaftBrit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
crap

the bride is a slut and on her wedding night I will be she will not be married for long.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Pregged?

A very erotic story. There is a lot of possibilities for this one to continue. The "groom" could be an alcoholic and be doing this every night while she continues to want to fuck you as he is passed out. Over a length of time she could end up pregnant with your baby, but of course the groom would not have to know that the baby is yours. And eventually, after the first baby, she gets mad at him and he goes out and does himself in by drunk driving and getting killed at which time you marry her yourself and you both end up with 4 or 5 rug rats.

In England, which I suspect you are from, the moral requirements of a couple are less than in America. Based on my experience, many English lasses want pregnancy and they don't seem to care about how they get it, whether from their husband or others around them. I fucked a Brit woman for several years because she seemed to think that I could knock her up when her husband was sterile--I never did tell her that I was sterile, too. I could tell that she was hot for me because it would only take a few moments of dancing with her in my arms before her pussy would start getting wet in anticipation of my cock. I never did incur that certain dryness with her, with my seepage and pre-cum, and her vagina seep ages my hard cock always went into her like a knife into hot butter.

All this incurred when I was in the American Air Force stationed in England (location is not mentioned because of possibility of her being identified). I found later after I left England to come back to America, that she told her husband about what we had been doing and he told his mates that I had better never return to England. Shortly afterwards they divorced, when she fucked yet another GI and got pregnant by him, before he left to come back to the States.

An almost clear-cut example of this is the illegitimate parentage of Britain's Prince Harry. Long before Harry was born, James Hewitt was seeing the late Princess, regardless of what British journalism is showing. Compare Harry's looks with that of Hewitt's and the look at Prince Charles. There is a lot more resemblance of Harry with that of James Hewitt than there is of him looking like Charley, and Hewitt's DNA seems more prevalent in Harry than what Charley's seems to be. In the late Princess' Emails to me there was also a strong identification with Hewitt over that of the Windsor's. About the time of Diana's conceiving of Harry it happened shortly after the affair was brought to light with Charley's girlfriend. Maybe Hewitt was pursued by her to "fix" Charley and his affair and embarrass the royal family.

--just guessing, based on what I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The bride is a slut and the friend is no friend

The husband is a no good drunken slob and the people attending the wedding are creeps. Thus said ...why should this marriage ever take place. As the commenter said before...this marriage won't last long.

incubus666incubus666about 15 years ago
WTF

What the fuck is it with you trolls? Why read a story when the description tells you it is something you will hate. Why try and impose your high morals on those who don't give a damn about you or your values. Speaking of high moral standards Why The Fuck are you reading any stories posted on a PORN site? HYPOCRISY at its worst.

Mike S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I agree with WTF. . .

What do you expect to find, say, in the category Cheating Wives. Or Interracial Love. Or Exhibitionim and Voyeurism. Etc. etc. etc. If you don't like that type of story, just move on. Also, why not try to offer positive feedback, rather than negative carping. The writer took a lot of time on this, why not be supportive. (I will admit I have profound trouble with many of the incest stories, since they often involve, or allude to, pederasty and sexual molestation. The effects of these on childrens' lives can be traumatic. But, then, I just never go into them.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What is don drinking?

What on earth has the royal snobbery family got to do with this story? I come from the Uk and I couldn't give rats ass what the royal family look like or who they shag. Besides royal families from every country down the ages have shagged each other stupid. There isn't a royal family that doesn't have some conection to each other. Except of course the russian royal family, afterall they don't have one do they? Just goes to prove to all russian are bad. As for this story? This women shouldn't be getting married. She is a slut. Who really should just go off and fuck the best friend and then marry him. Why she is marrying someone she blatently doesn't love or respect is beyond me. But as always stupid people do stupid things. The bride is stupid if she goes through with the marriage. I would of course love to see the second chapter where the ex-fiance wins the lottery and meets up with a really sexy women who has sex with him every single night. And then later when they have kids the slut bride sees them so happy together and she is just on the dole with 6 kids by the 'friend'. Her once good looks are now faded she is a single mother and all those nights where she drank and smoked and shagged anything that moved has had it's toll on her. She looks 10 years older, is fat, and she works part time as sex line operator.

That is how the story should end.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 15 years ago
The advantages of being the "Best man"

Many of the comments have been from folk who assume everyone gets married with the same set of morals and the same agreements about sex. They don't! This bride didn't.

I enjoyed the tale and the telling thereof.

bart23233bart23233over 2 years ago

It was great.

I agree with some of the comments below. If you don't want to read it, don't.

When you finish and want to say something nice (like at what point you blew your sack empty) then say something nice.

Don't just bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rollicking good tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaftBrit@DaftBrit
21 Followers
I`m 58yo, 5`8";, average build, blue eyes, brown hair. Just surfing around and flirting with the gorgeous girls here online. Oh..... and I also pretend I can write.