All Comments on 'Shelly Seduces Her Father'

by missouri63501

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3about 15 years ago
This is a hot story!

Having once lived in a drafty house in Northern winters, I can testify that the setting of this story makes all the sense on earth. The idea of sleeping together to provide warmth is as old as mankind. This is a very well told story and an exceptionally good read!

Clare_CaClare_Caabout 15 years ago
Ummmmmmm...heeheee...:) Every gal's...secret wish.

...:) Yummy...heeheee...:)

ali2teaseuali2teaseuabout 15 years ago
Very Hot!

This was a very hot, well written story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic story

Very good story. I loved reading it & I hope you will write more stories like it and maybe a sequel to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Come on, daddy, come on... give it to me, I want to feel you cum in me."

How many fathers do you think would love to hear these words from their baby girl? A scared society would rather not know the truth, but many, many dads--who knows, maybe even most of them--look over their beloved little girl and think of her adorable little coochie and what they've got between their legs that they'd love to shove up inside it. Many a daughter's noticed her daddy big and hard in his pants, and lots of them, like Shelley in this excellent story, get wet between their own legs at the sight. For plenty of girls--again, maybe even most of them--their daddy's big stiff cock is the sign and symbol of his fatherly authority and power, they're in awe of their father's cock and ache to submit to its power. A father understands his baby girl's needs and respects his own. If his girl's a virgin, he uses all his care and concern and fatherly love in busting her cherry for her. If, like Shelley in the story, she's had other, inferior cocks up between her legs, dad shows her what her sweet little slit is for. He slides his fat veiny daddy-dick up his Little Princess's cute little cunt up to his balls and gives his darling baby girl the best cums of her life. Finally they both bliss out, as her father unloads his heavy daddy-balls and shoots his little sweetheart a huge twatful of his creamy semen, the same semen that made her. It's the natural circle of life, and dads and their daughters are playing the game of cocks and twats every day of the week, all over the country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love thy father.

This situation happens many more times then most people think. Surely, not an uncommon practice.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Great Read, enjoyed it a lot!

Exactly how the old farm houses are, too... one big draft - were built with newspaper, etc, for insulation. Descriptions here are great... This was written REALLY well.

kinkyguy008kinkyguy00812 months ago

Well written. Realistic!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot,hot,hot!!!! 😖 Even though it was cold!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous