All Comments on 'A Girl Called Sami Ch. 25'

by t_girl_3

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thanks

Thank you so much for your stories they are wonderful.Go recharge your batteries but remember us for you surly recharge ours

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
don't wait

Don't wait too long. We need another coupla dozen chapters of your good writing.

Winger463Winger463about 15 years ago
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking a break??? How do you just leave your faithful readers hanging like this!!!! Sami, Lynn, and Ali have become like family to me!! LOL...Your work is very much appreciated hun and when you choose to rekindle this series between these ladies and their art....we shall be waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fabulous, but sad to have a pause...

I too have taken 'the girls' as part of my family and indeed my life. Thank you for the soul and passion you have put into these characters and their escapades. I look forward to more as their lives discover more twists, turns and good fucking!!

StefanusStefanusabout 15 years ago
Excelent

Excelent reading, loved it all, don't stay away too long...

Stefanus

(A mere male) ;>)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story

Your stories have to be the best on this site. I loved reading all 3 series. Please start to write again soon. Please write more parts to A Girl Called Sami as well as Lynn's Alley. You have a lot of fans out here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Girl Called Sami series

I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVED this series of stories. I was disappointed to finally reach the last one but loved them none the less. They were fantastic and just beautifully written! I hope that there will be more in the future. Thank you for a day full of fantasies as I read them all at once!

soheil_r7soheil_r7almost 13 years ago
Please...

I'm agree with " Winger463 " Sami, Lynn, and Ali have become like family to me!!

Please keep writing couple of chapters for "A Girl Called Sami".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A lovely story

The heartbrake of love and friends was well done in this story. Thanks for the writing of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank you

This is the second time I've read Sami's story and I still got a laugh, had a cry, and still yearn for more. If this is a history of your youth then you've had a hell of a time but if its just a story then you have a special gift.

These should be manditory reading for every gay young woman, thank you once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved these stories!

I loved these stories about Lynn, Ali and Sami! Please continue them after your break. You have such depth in your writing and I feel like I know these woman personally. Thank you.

SwifthawkSwifthawkabout 11 years ago
No, no, thank YOU!

Thank you very much for sharing this fantastic story with all of us. Well it's been 4 yrs now since you took your break. lol...how about coming back and continuing the story? Pretty please? :)

NotYourAverageRomeo24NotYourAverageRomeo24almost 11 years ago
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :)

I love Sami & this story very beautiful....I hope you decide to continue Sami's story & I look forward to reading more about Sami-girl :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ha Ha, I soo called it :D

At the end of 'alley'. "What are you f-ing doing you nitwits. Opting out of life to do your art. Where the heck do you think your art come from? Stay busy, stay alive. In 30-40 years you can go to Florida and paint your hair blue; for now, you are way too young for that kind of 'life'."

Thank you Sami for calling them to order.

And thank you T_girl for telling the tale. You got a knack for getting the words right. Sometimes so very right.

- "And, there were a couple of gals who did hear; and smiling at the sounds, they continued to wherever it was they were going that spring evening."

Boy did that one grab me. So beautiful, joyful and loving. Like you tail.

Thank You.

JakobA

StephanieRubyStephanieRubyover 8 years ago
Wow!!!

I started reading this last night and fell to sleep around Chapter 12.When I awoke I picked up my tablet and started again.

There were surprises at the turn of every page. I've pleased myself often. I've balled my eyes out. I've laughed. I've felt consumed with pride.

You told a story that caused the reader to not only feel like their a part of what is going on in the life of your characters, but caused them to desire more.

Well done!! Bravo!!!

evelynsuwilanjievelynsuwilanjiabout 8 years ago
not really happy ...

Honestly speaking the time Bonnie died I lost intrest in the story. I thought sami and Bonnie would eventually cut down their sexual habbits they had for others and just love each other with no other sex buddies. They deserved to be together and their romance should have grown but nooo Bonnie had to die WHY?? But anyway good story so for me. 3 out of 5 is how I would rate it.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

I stopped at ch 5 but I think I should start reading again with ch 6

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

I started reading again from ch 6 to the end, I was really sad when Bonnie was killed and all the while I was reading this serious I was thinking how did Sami find the time to go to college, hold down 2 or more jobs at a time, with all the sex she was having, I got tired just reading about it, well I hope you do not end it the way you did I hope Sami and her cousin resolve there issue's

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Love it!

Was a overall great story. Hope you find time to write and post more stories. Thanks for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You killed Bonnie

Why why why ?????? WHY ???

You just had to kill Bonnie didn't you ..... WTF I loved this story right up until you KILLED Bonnie you suck man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing.

This is the fourth or fifth time I've read this story, and I love it more and more everytime. The first time I read it I hated that you killed Bonnie, but as I grew older I learned the harshness of life, I learned the tragedy of loosing your one true love, and I can say without a shadow oof a doubt that was an amazing chapter and an amazing 0art of the story. That definently changed Sami forever. I figure there is a zero chance of getting a continuation 11 years after your last update, but I still hope for a new part of the story to unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it was a long read but nothing wrong with that. I enjoyed your story but hope for at least one more chapter to find out what will happen with Charlene n Sami. I hope to enjoy more of your stories in the near future.

5/5

J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous