All Comments on 'Pleasure of Giving'

by Jack_Samuel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Safe_BetSafe_Betabout 15 years ago
~

Not bad dude. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Gerunds: Less is more

Please stop starting your sentences with a gerund. The rule when using gerunds, less is more.

Raising, climbing, leaving, walking, sitting, pushing, listening, standing, kneeling, panting, opening, and closing.

Twelve of your sentences start with gerunds. Read the rule, rewrite your story, and resubmit it. You'll thank me for making you a much improved writer. If it's any consolation, I enjoyed your story better than many of the others.

impressiveimpressiveabout 15 years ago
Good luck in the contest!

~ Imp (Alessia Brio)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Huh?

You say it's Valentines day. But then describe the day as a hot summer day. Valentines is in February, not exactly summer the last time I checked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice

Nice, hot, compact story. Good luck in the contest!

As to the last commenter, unless the world has become flat since I last looked, there are multiple hemispheres. When it's winter in the north, it's summer in the south.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

A great story. I really enjoyed it.

DG HearDG Hearabout 15 years ago
Cute story

Thinking about her on the machine made me laugh. I like laughing. Good luck in the contest.

DG Hear

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerabout 15 years ago
Carmen Elektra and Pam Anderson

When you mentioned the Sybian, I couldn't help but remember Carmen Elektra and Pam Anderson riding the Sybian for Howard Sterns.

Hot story.

Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
it made me curious

you really get into the head of your characters,you drew me instantly by the way you set the scene, i couldn't stop ready.

amazing story!!!!

UnderYourSpellUnderYourSpellabout 15 years ago
~

Very exciting ..... now where can I buy one?!!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 15 years ago
Really Hot!

This was a really hot story, probably the hottest one I have read yet. Don't worry about the gerunds, but it could have used better editing and proofing. Don't worry about that, though, because it was hot enough to make up for it. Good luck in the contest, if you need it.

MsTexasMsTexasabout 15 years ago
Very Hot ...

That was excellent! I love the details you provided for my visions. Thank you ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous