All Comments on 'Josie's Delight'

by litjosie

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

Wow! Your voice is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ungh!

Damn near creamed my jeans. Fantastic; keep 'em coming (so to speak).

nadeemalimnadeemalimover 15 years ago
Full Of Pleasure!

I came so much I thought I was starting to pee!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

After sxy_kitten retired I didn't think there would ever be someone as good...and now we have you, Josie.

You're fantastic. Please, please, please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

I actually listened to this on my iPhone on the way home from work tonight, and my cock was straining to get out. I leaked a little precum after calming myself down. I almost don't want to pump my cock right now and just keep torturing myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
:-)

great. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hotttt

MMMMMMM smokin. hot ! ! !

Love to hear more of your MFM fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hell yeah !!!!

Two words. F---ing tremendous!!!

MrDeviantMrDeviantover 15 years ago
Such a nasty cunt!

Good damn you are such a nasty little cunt. I only wish I had a fucking slut whore such as you riding and sucking my hard cock. I certainly was hard enough for you to have enjoyed that much cock pushing in and out of you, especially in your slutty ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
How hot is this Josie?, Sizzling Hot.

What can one say, about this hot nasty lady, a hot sexy voice and such hot and nasty words. Very imaginative and bringing us along with her. I'm sure all the guys that listened to her like me, got hard and came hard too.

I hope she makes more audios for our pleasure.

Well done Josie. :)

slippingpoetslippingpoetabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

Beautiful and filthy, all at once. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
premise was good, but it missed the mark

Reason? The fantasy was all yours and not that of the guy (me) you were supposed to be teasing. You were commanding and then submissive. Got to stay one way or the other, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
super hot

hmmmm such a dirty little whore. nice work

XXplorherXXplorheralmost 14 years ago
Yes it is... and I'll want more of it

"That's nasty, isn't it." Something about the relaxed winking tone of that line and when it was used. I dunno, I REALLY like that for some reason. It just sounds completely authentic... that really turned me on. Accidental brilliance right there. (I had a real nice chuckle at the "Fuck!" at the end as well.)

You’re absolutely bombarding us with sex on fire. It's more than a little impressive. I'm kind of stupified whether you’re pulling all this stuff out of the air, or practicing it to the point of perfection. It certainly sounds natural. Correction, it sounds completely engaged. And I'm not kidding when I say... that's talent, missy. This is good stuff. I’ll need to spend the next few weeks going date by date 'till I’m done with your catalogue. You’ll have more for us by then, yes?

BTW, the comment above regarding 'swapping commanding/submissive'? I wasn't much a fan of the way you did the 'don't touch' thing (just didn't quite work for me there. And plus I don't like to be 'told' what to do, in any capacity. Patience has nothing to do with it). But the fact that you DO swap around like that... I’ll call that dynamically bitchin' and there's absolutely NO fucking way you should consider that a problem. You're clearly not hung up on any particular 'role' and not at all interested in limiting yourself. And THAT is wicked hot. Sexy as hell, it’s a major plus. Fuck boxes labeled to keep us in, screw that.

Rock on, woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best story here on the whole site !

damn i like her voice

what an immediate hard on causing voice I swear

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
On My Mind

Your my favorite slut and the sound of your voice gets me hard,thanks for sharing all that dirty fun with us, xxxseamus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I did as you asked

you asked me to stroke it for you and I did it until I came all over my hands and I was late for work

curiousnolefancuriousnolefanover 12 years ago
I wish!!

I wish you were my dirty fucking whore!!

mikej728mikej728over 11 years ago
cock

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Josie I'm stroking my cock for you. you keep my dick so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
debbie does dick

jerking my cock til i cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Always amazing baby

Just the sound of your voice is enough to bring my dick to full alert. I always do my best to make it to the point where you ask your listeners to cum...but baby sometimes you're just too much and it gets gooey and messy before your sexy cum commands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DIRTY GIRL

YES ILL TAKE MY COCK OUT AND JERKOFF FOR YA BUT ONLY IF YOU FINGER YOUR WET CUNT I KNOW ITS YOU DEBBIE OMG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous