All Comments on 'Master's Valentine'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Terrible

"It was Valentine's Day" and "Happy Valentine's Day" does not make your story a Valentine's Day story or have you written an interchangeable story? Do you plan on submitting this too short and too underdeveloped story in all the holiday contests and just switching "It was Valentine's Day" to it was Christmas?

Terrible.

impressiveimpressiveover 15 years ago
Good luck in the contest!

~ Imp (Alessia Brio)

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 15 years ago
red handcuffs

Very hot story. You've given me some ideas. Only, I need to find what I did with my red handcuffs (lol).

Good luck in the contest.

KarennaCKarennaCover 15 years agoAuthor
You caught me

Gosh, Anonymous, you're too smart for me. You've caught on to my special contests strategy. I guess I'll just have to crawl back into my cave and hatch another plot to take over Literotica.

By the way, if you're going to trash people's stories, at least have the guts to use a name.

KarennaCKarennaCover 15 years agoAuthor
You caught me

Gosh, Anonymous, you're too smart for me. You've caught on to my special contests strategy. I guess I'll just have to crawl back into my cave and hatch another plot to take over Literotica.

By the way, if you're going to trash people's stories, at least have the guts to use a name.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Great

A very sexy and hot story. I don't normally like BDSM stories but I liked this one. I agree the anonymous pest complaining about theme is annoying.

Jack_SamuelJack_Samuelover 15 years ago
The most romantic of bdsm

Really good Karenna,

I normally avoid BDSM but i guess i never knew the romance it could involve. Good luck

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 15 years ago
This was good.

Like the two previous posters, I tend to avoid BDSM. However, this was atually romantic, and involved willing participants who enjoyed themselves. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Great Beginning!

Titillating! She is an ideal sub! However, I call this a good beginning, not a story! I do agree with others, as I’m tired to reading about subs being tortured, causing pain and suffering. There are other ways to bring about unquestioned obedience. This story got off to a very good start. . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous