All Comments on 'Letters to Cassie: From Kathy in Memphis'

by luvz2x

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
marine55rickmarine55rickabout 15 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed the read and will read your other stories as well. Ignore the idiots out there who read a Loving Wives or Interracial story then blast it becasue the wife is getting good sex from someone other than her husband or from a black man/men. They obvioulsy have nothing else to do in their pitiful lives but bother others who are trying to entertain us.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This story is about.

A WHORE/SLUT/BITCH/SKANK CALLED Kathy2B46. She fucks niggers and cuckolds her husband. She has given brith to many nigger bastards and is the biggest slut/whore in memphis. Every nigger in town fucks her and she loves it. She is also a dirty cunt that needs killing slowly and painfully. Just like this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

dumb bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why?

Why would someone read an interracial sex story and then blast the author for writing about interracial sex??? That's like being a vegetarian and then going to KFC and cussing out the workers for selling meat! Come on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love stories like this. A black man from Chicago meets a white woman in the south and shows her how easy it is to get her addicted to serving a dominant Blackman. I would bet her husband knows and understands there is nothing he can do to change things. I’m sure he spends hours JO thinking about his wife moaning and crying as she’s treated like a slutty whore. The fact is she wanted to be nasty and he makes her accept she is and that’s why she’ll always want more. I would love seeing my wife crumble like her. So hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous