All Comments on 'The Best Cruise Ever'

by Jaxflor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Swingers eh?

Can't leave it alone can you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice surprise

and a guy who does not care. how long and how many different lovers male or female did she have along the 15 years? still no std? very nice surprise. I personally hate such surprises because these are not surprises you should take behind the back of a real friend, husband, partner. It would have been her last surprise on my account.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wife Is Bi

And he didn't know, wonder what else he doesn't know. At least they don't have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please people

Get a grip you other posters. This is an erotic story site with fantasies and sex and all sorts of other surprises...its not like we are crtiquing peoples real lives.

I think the story was exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i liked it

good story - ignore the comments of people who feel their comments have to raise social and societial objections. This is an erotic story web site. It can be a world of no std's where people just have sex without all of the stupidity of society. enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

Hope there's more to follow.

CadizCadizover 9 years ago
Cruisng sex is special!

There are very many sexy cruise stories, thank goodness - there's something about isolation of being at sea with a horny man or woman that is special and this pair of stories, short though they are, are very well written and stimulating.

My only submission to Literotica so far ("Adultery on the High Seas" by Cadiz) is a long 'cruise' story, which runs to 17 pages, which I thought was needed to do justice to a fact-based saga, but as a 'quickie', this pair is very good. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2 please

Just when the juicy part was about to start.... ;)

Very hot story, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous