All Comments on 'My Wife's One Night Stand'

by Kenny9990

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pure BS

no way in hell to stay married

Norker151Norker151almost 11 years ago

If true then its your story. If its fiction then you need to flesh it out a little more next time please

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
It was a bit short ....

But actually not a bad story. The man in the story deserves a medal for being cool-headed enough to stick with it. As does the wife I guess. Presumably she stayed faithful and was probably very very nice to hubby after that.

It must be tough for a real person in those circumstances. Does alcohol and weed actually depress your thinking process to the point of forgetting your marriage vows - I don't think so. But it does free your inhibitions and with a guy pressuring her ... well it must have been tempting.

Well it is a story isn't it, so I have to say that I wish it had been a little more fleshed out than it was. I enjoyed it just the same.

Greg

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
How?

How could this marriage last 20 years after her cheating? As the husband said: "at least I believe it was the only time but after it happens, how do you ever know or trust again?", his trust was gone that day...And without trust love doesn't last and the marriage is doomed!!! And his false friend made his wife drunk and drugged to fuck her and he forgave him? Reallyyyyy? 1*

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
The Cuck Should Just Off Himself!

WTF?! ~ How fucking stupid could Gay and Art be to think their spouses wouldn't discover the cheating,and possibly want a divorce?! And we don't know what happened between Patty and sleaze-ball Art,but Wimpy the Cuck forgave the in-his-face betrayal by his slut wife?! Why the fuck do shitty people like these even get married?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YEAH RIGHT,

Maybe this guy should just start sucking cranks through glory holes because he is certainly a faggot. His wife disappears for four fucking hours and the guy she's riding with answers his phone at his own home and says the wife and he don't feel like coming to the party? Well what the fuck have they been doing for the last 3 hours at the house? Art's wife doesn't blow a gasket and ask to be taken straight home to confront her husband? This is full on bullshit and makes absolutely no sense. If you're going to write for this site, please try to add come realism into the story.

The final straw is that the cuckold husband forgives both his wife and the so-called friend. I mean what kind of friend drugs and rapes your wife? And that's the very best case scenario. I've never hear of anyone smoking dope and having a drink becoming so sexually excited they couldn't resist fucking. No, this bitch and "friend" have been fucking for a long time and Art's wife may very well be involved because of her reaction in not going home after an hour.

This story should have been under the "cuckold" heading because the husband goes right on trusting a cheating slut with no confidence of whether or not she's bring him home cream pies or infection. She obviously doesn't love or respect him and why should she. He truly is a pathetic excuse for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so sick

how do you allow this and lookout it as exciting? You should have tossed he aside right at the moment and moved on. If you want her back start at square one and date and then re marry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
think about it

You want to be a cuck. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is

Is there splint to this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waste

You're a pussy

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Why would anyone forgive this s!I my, cheating whore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
what about Art?

Did you tell Art's wife Patty? After a second read it sounds to me like you were set up. Patty did her job in grabbing your hand and riding with you so Art could take your wife to his place for sex. Your wife and Art have had something on the side (maybe threesomes with Patty) and this was just a continuation. I bet it has been going on ever sense.

HOWEVER - Since you didn't care then and don't care now all is good.

Donovan7777Donovan7777over 2 years ago

Absolutely THE worst story I have ever read on this website

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Idiot cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stop writing stories

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Pathetic....even worse if it is a true story...

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

This needs to have a negative score. Just absolutely crap. How did it get a rating above one?

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

No resolution EITHER way? !

What a pig's fifth-tit this regurgitated poxy-placenta-style out-pouring of a disturbed pre-pubescent's puerile mind that is forever frozen in the Poo/Bum/Willy-phase of a four-year-old's frantic fantasies!

NEEDS more work! Currently it's it's neither Fish, nor Fowl, nor the Vegetarian option either!

Please try harder next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Def won the "Hate It" award of the day.

Utter crap from some basement dwelling juvenile.

"Story" full of holes.

Couples "swap" into each other's cars to travel a short distance to someone's house? Not in any real world they don't.

Nobody thought of going to look for them at their house while everyone is allegedly fretting as to whether they've been in an accident?

Gay didn't think of cleaning away the evidence before returning to the party?

Hub never even queried just who initiated the divergence to Art's home and why his wife was willing to go along there and indulge in weed with him.

And then forgiveness and they all remain friends? Dream on.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think this guy "moved on" in the wrong way. Forgiving his "friend"? And there is no clue to any serious remorse or attempted restitution by the wife in the story. To start, not violence against the supposed "friend" perhaps, but certainly not keeping him in the social circle? That pair CHOSE to put themselves in that situation with the drugs and alcohol, knowng what could happens, and so consenting to what occurred. Forgiveness for him should have been a non-starter, and forgiveness for her was not earned. A poor story because it did not plausibly address these elements.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He 'had to forgive them' as 'friends' due to the drugs and alcohol? News for the ball-less wonder boy: they would not have been there, and engaging in the risky behavior that led to to those actions unless they were already leaning that way. Only a fool would forgive that so easily. Her 'conservatism' was just convenient. The only move-on he really needed to do was take a good look at himself for contributing behavior, and move on to a wife with better judgement who prized fidelity. It's what I did in a similar situation 20+ years ago and been subsequently married to a wonderful second wife for almost 20 years now. Besides, forgiveness require BOTH remorse and restitution, and it sounded as if this wife did neither. Apologies mean nothing. Forgiving his friend should have been beyond the pale. He just about set that up. The story was written from a bullshit premise.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Had to forgive her? Not necessarily. He THOUGHT she sounded remorseful. But I would always wonder, and that is poison to a marriage, at least for me. For one thing, according to the author, the husband's justification was because "it happened under the influence of drugs and alcohol" and they were couples friends. But more likely because of their teen children. I would not have been so forgiving either of the wife nor the 'friend'. Divorce her or terminate the couples' friendship at the very least. I seriously doubt most husbands would ever be able to look that 'friend' in the face again socially without remembering, and to be reminded is never to forget. And without some degree of forgeting, there can be no real forgiveness. No accountability here for infidelity apparently.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another wimp I bet the authors is just like the gym in his story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He forgave them both because of 'the drugs and alcohol' and because it was supposedly unplanned? Seems unlikely if they both chose to engage in alcohol AND marijuana given most folks know it unleashes the libido. What people do in these situations drunk or stoned usually begins as sober fantasy, so those two must have thought about something like this somewhere in their minds. That the husband just forgave his friend and wife for this without some recompense doesn't say much for his character. It's not compassion or grace to forgive even unplanned cuckoldry. And what did Art's wife do? Real people would more likely have divorced or at least required some form of restitution like a post-nuptial and ended association with the offending former 'friend'. Seems like an implausible, pointless story to me. Meh...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous