All Comments on 'Please, Sir?'

by litjosie

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Nice And Very Hot

I loved this audio story and i hope you do more josieslut i love listening to you.

Just@FanJust@Fanabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

Another memorable one Josie, I look forward to many more from you. Until next time I remain...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I came with you!

Josie, another homerun! In your first few posts you are already showing yourself to be as good as sxy_kitten...if not better! I think your orgasms are more explosive than hers.

Well done! Keep them cumming! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!

Holy f#&K! Josie this audio is sooooo hot! Definitely your best yet! Your voice is so sexy! I came soo hard! Give us more of your sultry slutty audio's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot.

we want more more more...

i love the dirty dirty words...one like this with a little more aggressiveness, moaning, and a little begging might send me into convulsions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I don't normally like dirty talk

but this was really really hot

god damn

god....

damn.....

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
Hi Josie

Well caught with that stupid comment. I am glad to see most people like the sound of your voice. Personally I think it was very sexy. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That Was AWESOME!!!!!!!

Josie, that was the best audio story I've ever heard! Finally, some really great dirty talk! I loved how you kept calling yourself a whore. That turned me on soooooo much! I loved all the dirty talk in this. I loved how you kept using the word cunt a lot too. Please make more and make them as dirty as possible! :) You are now my new favorite on Literotica! That was AWESOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I believed it.

If josieslut didn't really have an orgasm, she deserves the academy award. And if she wasn't faking, they should create a new catagory just for her; best little cocksucking whore slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dear Josie,

Wow... I never tried this stuff, and this time I did. It didn't take long. And I'm a girl! Go Josie. That was awesome.

Ron1956Ron1956about 15 years ago
Amazing!

That was one of the hottest things I have ever listened to. You are truely a master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
true talent

Your voice is amazing. Pure, raw desire in every word. I can feel the energy and passion and want to go along for the ride. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantabulous

Wonderful stuff, one of the best voices I've heard, erotic, a well put-together story. there's nothing better, This is the Gold standard folks. Every Man (and some women) want a woman like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Decent

This was my first time listening to something like this and it got me off but I have to say it was only just adequate. She had a great voice but the orgasm sounded pretty fake. Too much screaming and way over-embellished. Other than that it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yikes....

your boss or whatever man who gets to hear this in real life is a lucky person. you know what to say, and when to say it. totally hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

nasty

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMFG

Girl you are hot! you know exactly what to say and how to say it.

denniscleedenniscleeabout 12 years ago
REAL pussygasm, sweettits.

Honey that was REAL. This ain't no Meg Ryan in the coffee shop orgasm, sweetiepie. You came and you came good. Next time it's going to be my fat black cock in your little whore cunt, instead of your fingers.

smoknjosmoknjoover 11 years ago
very nice, well done.... mmmmmmm, quite, enjoyable

Superb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very sexy. Gr8 voice. A keeper.

wait2playwait2playabout 11 years ago
love giving dicktation

You know that is not a typo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Josie, you are the queen of literotica, the most amazing and sexiest girl by far. I hope someday you resurface and make more, couldn't find your site anymore. Good luck to you wherever you are. Damn. I can't listen to you for more than a few minutes without cumming. You're the absolute best and a true master. God Bless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot cunt

debbie is so horny

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 7 years ago
hot hot hot hot hot!

Would love to fuck you...your voice is amazing!

interpreter_xinterpreter_xover 5 years ago
I loved it

A wonderful and sensual audio recording of a dirty little slut who likes to get used by her master. I really enjoyed it and got off at immensely to you or hot voice and sexy story time. I’m looking forward to enjoying more of your work here on literotica. Thank you for your contribution to the site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous