All Comments on 'Clean Up -- Aisle Eight'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LadyFalconLadyFalconabout 15 years ago
lol...i love your reality!

Chuckling....Once apon a time I worked as a cashier in a Winn-Dixie on the night shift. Nothing like this ever happened, but wow...makes for an interesting fantasy. Good job! Keep the stories coming, please.

TC

Anna

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Teasing the Produce Manager

How hot! That poor Produce Manager must have really wanked himself the next morning with all the cum spendings in his secion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Hot!

This is definitely a great repeat read. I really enjoy the stories where the author takes time into creating something enjoyable. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
oh wow

oh...my...god. hot hot hot story, makes me cum everytime!

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
Iiii liked that! ;-)

I'm normally really the guy for buildup and Story and stuff around the sex. Most of the shorter stories concentrating on the sex alone don't catch me.

But then there are the ones like this one, which just don't need that much introduction and buildup.

There was this one slightly awkward moment when she entered the mens bathroom and got into the ction immediatly. Without reading your authors Bio it may have felt a bit rushed. Maybe I would have extended it if writing myself.

Like a short look, a thought or two, another look and action or what.

But that's about all I have to say. The rest was just... hot!

Thank you!

A five again, of course!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking....amazing...

This is the very first comment I have ever left on here...ever. lol. But this story was absolutely amazing. I loved how hot it was...then I just had to chuckle when he responds "yes, boss"...I could imagine everything vividly, which is the key to getting off from just reading...thanks so much for this...keep up the awesome work!! ;)

HornyVikingMNHornyVikingMNover 9 years ago

I worked in a grocery store in my youth, and had a really sexy and flirty (but married) manager that worked nights with me sometimes. This wasn't exactly my fantasy back then, but it easily could have been. I'm almost tempted to look her up and send a link to your story!

Well written, very hot, and pretty accurate description of the grocery biz!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1almost 9 years ago
Great Story

Great story! Really good. Nice build up. I used to work in a grocery store and I can say that without a doubt this has happened many times over.

AxelottoAxelottoalmost 7 years ago

I feel really sad that this never happened when I was closing up the store 4 nights a week... though I did end up marrying one of my coworkers, we never did it in the store itself.

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepalmost 4 years ago
A sensuous, wanton woman is SO sexy

Love this tale. Short with some sweetness, but mostly just a horny lady knowing what she wants and not embarrassed to go for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4254 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...