All Comments on 'Emma's Valentine Surprise'

by Sapphos Sister

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 15 years ago
Re-write necessary

Interesting plot idea - but the execution was a bit weak. You shouldn't have to explain to the reader what you just told him I know that is how it is done with newspaper articles and legal arguments (tell them what you're about to tell them, tell them, and then tell them what it is you just told them) but fiction ought to be more engaging. The idea for the plot, though, was an unusually good one for Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good, but...

This was a real quickie. It needs some fleshing out, some more background. Just a bit more reassurance, for instance, that Andrew is really not worth it. Certainly an entertaining idea. The characters seem enjoyable, but I barely got to meet them before they fucked hurriedly and it was over. Good idea, perfectly fine writing, just seems a bit too bare-bones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not Possible!

<br>

She says she mixed up the emails - sent hubby the message intended for the boss & vice versa - but that's just not possible. She was <b><i>replying</b></i> to their messages, so there was nothing to get "mixed up"! The reply to her husband's message would be sent by her email server to her husband, and likewise, the one to her boss would be sent to her boss. (She even says she clicked on Reply)

<br>

AverageBearAverageBearabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

I've actually experienced a mix-up of emails by having multiple windows open at the same time, in Reply mode, and writing the wrong thing to the wrong person. Unfortunately, it didn't have as stunning results as it did in Sapphos' story (just caused the readers to scratch their heads and shrug their shoulders, and ask me what I was smoking!). Great idea and enjoyable execution - though I do like a bit more character development and a slower build to the characters' ultimate fulfillment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous