All Comments on 'Wife Accidentally Shows Panties'

by zipper694u

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
PANTYMAN

STORY WAS FINE LOOKING FOR MORE TO SEE HOW WET SHES GETTING

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
She might have been fucking him

When the husband wasn't home, she might have been fucking him, and then teasing him with pussy shots to keep him interested in her little used pussy. At least that's what I want to think about.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more

would be interesting to see how far this will go, hopefully another 2-3 more stories

72slik72slikabout 15 years ago
great start,

mmmm, great start,, i bet bret the neibor would love to visit while you are gone . you should continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i really enjoyed reading not only this story but also some of the others that you have shared on this site. i will continue to look for your stories

hawyhawyabout 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best Experience

I experience the same thing with a 12 year old younger male friend of mine. We always hosted summer gatherings at our house for BBQs and pool parties. My wife was always the center of attention and I loved it. However, my young friend became obsessed with my wife. He literally visited us three to four times a week during the summer. He was also the last guest in all the gathering events we had. My wife and I knew he liked her and we both teased him all the time. She exposes all of herself to him so many times and we always had great sex after each incident. I had my wife wear one of tshirts which fitted her as a mini dress with nothing under. As she sat to chat with my friend he had the best view you can ever imagine. He always went home with a hard on until I told my wife that she was tourching him. She bluntly asked me what's she suppose to do. I told her the least she could do is jack him off. She asked me if I was sure I wanted her to do that and I told her yes. The following weekend it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think your wife is showing more than just her panties for this Brent guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
check her panties

You should check her laundry the day after you notice her spreading for Brent....check to see if she left any signs that she was wet for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
panty lover

you should see if she wants him to fuck her . it would be great to watch

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cum Spots

I think you might ought to check the dirty clothes hamper. Could be there are some c

um stains good ole Brent may have left for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THANKS

single guys need to unload to your wife is so understsnding

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my wife

I have a beautiful wife that is younger that me.She wears short skirts and tee-shirts in our back yard.We have a black guy living next door and when I come home from work he is always over.Yesterday before I open the gate to go in I looked over the fence and saw her sitting in a chair by our pool with her legs spread and he was sitting at the edge of the pool in front of her.i know he was looking up her skirt and she knows it. Then that night I saw she wasn't wearing panites and now I am wondering how long this has been going on and what else they have been doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lick it

You should let your neighbor fuck your wife then come home and you can lick the cum from her panties and her pussy like I do for my wife. YummyO

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
With certainty,

When you come home, that's all their doing. *~*,

I do like her flashing. Just for me and not my single neighbor...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

My wife's little sister once came to our house to go swimming. She wore her bathing suit under her shorts and tee shirt top. After swimming, she simply went inside and took off her wet suit and put on her little terry cloth shorts and top. Later on, we were sitting by the pool and I couldn't help but notice, when she spread her legs just a little, I could see pubic hair outside the legband of her shorts. Eventually I was doing little else but watching her crotch with my sunglasses hiding my sneaky eyes. Finally, she moved her legs apart and I was treated to the best shot I've ever had off of her: her sweet pink pussy lips on either side of the crotchband of her flimsy shorts. And, yeah. I stared for all I was worth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kicks

My wife used to be sort of careless like that and many times she gave some nice panty views to our friends and neighbors. That is kind of hot, she seemed to have no idea.

One day I mentioned it to her, at first she acted upset but then I realized she was getting hot at the idea. Then while we were making love she asked me if I minded her showing off, of course I told her no and that it made me hot.

Since then, about everyone we know has seen her hairy pussy dozens of times, she likes to position herself on our raised deck and spread her legs sort of "innocently" and she no longer wears panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Flashing Myself

I am so lucky that my Husband enjoys me doing this also. Because almost all of his friends and several strangers have been treated by me to excellent views up my skirts and pant legs of my panties and pussy. I love it, And i am willing to bet that she has let Brent do more than just look, i know i have on occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Divorced friend

Darren was a mutual friend who often came around over weekends to watch the game with us. One summer evening I noticed his attention was not on the screen and when I followed his eyes I realised his focus was centered on my wife's crotch. She pretended not to be aware but I instantly knew she was flashing him by the way her legs were open to him. After he left I found her pussy wet and we fucked like dogs. I don't know if he ever got lucky with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lots of kicks

My wife is a bit of an exhibitionist, part of what attracted me to her in the first place. Low cut tops, lots of cleavage, tight shorts, short skirts, the whole bit. Just her style.

A couple of guys came over one day to check out a boat we were selling, she was sitting on the porch. I was right at 100 that day, she got up and went in to get some iced tea while we talked.

She came back out wearing a halter top that is easily a full size too big, one that if she isn't careful her tit keeps slipping out. That plus a skirt, a white one I never saw before. It got hard for the guys to follow the conversation, then I figured out why when I saw the wife had no panties on.

Talk about tits and ass out, she had her knees spread out, then she would tug at the strap on her top to put her tit back in. The two guys finally left, I told her she was being a little blatant, she just giggled.

She is one of those kinds of women, hell, I don't mind. keeps me hot for her.

Cc19275Cc192758 months ago

I love when that happens. I'd come over too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My husband is not religious and thinks our priest is a fraud, he said one day that he thought the priest was naked under his cassock and probably wanks over the women he visits. Father P used to come and visit me about once a fortnight and my husbands comments made me think. I didn't believe Father P was and perv, but it did get me horny thinking about him wanking over me, so much so that I began to wank myself and imagine scenarios.

One day in the middle of summer I was laying on the couch lazily playing with my pussy thinking about the good Father when there was a knock on the door, expecting something from amazon I quickly wrapped my silk gown around me and answered the door.

Oh hello Father, how are you.

Father P is about 45, I an exactly 28, Father P is very good looking, strong, intelligent and very tactile, which is why my husband thinks he's a perv. You've got to remember here I've been playing with my pussy thinking about this man, and here he is right in front of me, and I'm naked save a very short silk dressing gown, and my pussy is soaking.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan6 months ago

Please continue…you know she loved it as much as he did!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous