All Comments on 'Bar'

by Koreangal

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
johnnieblue44johnnieblue44about 15 years ago
Sensational, Nisa!

I would love to co-author a story with you, please read some of my own. This story reminds me of The Rendezvous. We share many of the same mindsets. Would love to chat

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More no strings group sex

Great story - would love her to fuck James and the barman again. Does she look like you Koreangal? I hope so - gangfucking little Korean girls is a great fantasy. Next time I want her to fuck four guys, the barman, James, and two of James' business friends. I want to see her ass fucked, face fucked, and double pussy fucked. By the pool would be a great scenario wearing a blue bikini like yours. I want her hair and makeup all messed up, her bikini ripped, and her body covered in cum - and then she begs them to fuck her again. The pool can be in the open where other smart guys like James can watch her being fucked - maybe they form a line. I need you to start writing it now!

rsqman68rsqman68almost 10 years ago
Oh Hell Yes!!!

I would have loved to have been in the bar that night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKoreangal@Koreangal
111 Followers
Hi my name is Nisa, I am your average girl next door with a zest for life. I would consider myself a splash of class with a twisted sense of humor. I love to flirt, laugh, show off my clothing and body. I was born in Korea however now living in the USA. I enjoy the littles thi...