All Comments on 'Business Trips Are Worth The Effort'

by kellygirlaj

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Story

But a little background on these two would have been enjoyable.

KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
Sweet story.

Very good story. Hmm...sweet. Just a little complaint, the details of their character was less but it was a good story. More on a romantic side. One more thing why he wanted her to go home so she wont regret??. Anyways thanks for the sweet story. Chapter 2 on the card???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice but not Loving Wives

Cute story - but not really for this category ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A very good loving woman story

Not sure of their backgrounds so I hold out one rating. But a good love story.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
Very nice but as other have said

They are not married so how can that be a loving wife? But eevn so far better than most loving wife stories on this site. please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Background

Would have been nice, like who are they, but other than that I liked it a lot, thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A good love story

The story may not have been a loving wife, but a loving wife to be. I liked the sweet and tender love the story brought forth, and the essence of the whole theme was just two people who were wanting to be together. Very nicely done. Thanks ....Rich

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Very Good

Lots of stroke, but very little story. Still tasty!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Details

He immediately collapses in his room after a long, arduous flight. Several hours later (late afternoon to sunset, probably summer) she surprises him by knocking on his door. He immediately, after a quick hug, excuses himself to the bathroom and splashes on some cologne and gargles with Listerine (cinnamon)??? He MIGHT have texted her about his arrival while waiting for his luggage (he's packed for a week of business, after all). He doesn't know his room number yet! The hotel will NOT give her his room number without his explicit permission (even if her name and address on her ID suggest she is a spouse, but neither of these are true).

Next day he goes to work, and after a long day, gets her some food and clothing, and they share a hot night. Next day they get ready to leave. Short week! If he (after initial and understandable difficulty getting into the business at hand) was remarkably productive and completed his mission, it would be worth mentioning - 'Honey, I finished early...tonight we can party late, then get an early PM flight back!'

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

A little disorganized and not well thought out, but not a bad read. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

satisfactory but not mind blowing. my glans is still tall!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous