All Comments on 'A New View'

by T@nman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bithebi2000bithebi2000about 15 years ago
Thanks

Really nice. I love hearing from the female perspective of watching a man masturbate. The conventional wisdom seems to be if a woman masturbates it's erotic and should be applauded, if a man masturbates, he's a sexual deviant that must be placed on the sex registry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
that is me

Half-way through this story I realized Eric was me! Same age, no tan lines, pubes shaved, backyard nudist all summer, etc. Thanks for writing this!

Gus AsparGus Asparover 14 years ago
naughty but nice

Nice story! It cries out for a sequel, when she puts on a show for her neighbour. Would he enjoy watching her play with her nipples and her pussy? How long will it be before they get into each other's pants?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot loved it

love it,watching a guy play with his cock is a big turn on.

love when they talk about there cock how good it feels.I am into dirty talk also. my pussy was wet reading it wishin it was me watching.

jules39jules39over 12 years ago
eric's cock

This is a terrific story. I have read most of your stories and I enjoy your writing style very much. Years ago when I lived in Melbourne, I was near an apartment where a woman about 50 or so, would do exactly the same as Eric. Being a committed voyeur, I was given the pleasure of watching this woman toss herself many times. I would also toss myself after watching her. As a bi-fem myself,(but now living in Brisbane) I loved being in the position of seeing her but never talking with her. I would see her down the street and pass the time with her .Wow, what secrets we shared but she never knew.

In the early part of your sexy story you describe Eric as being smooth and shaved, but when the mighty Eric "pops his clogs", some of his boom boom juice lands in his pubic hair., which gives us innocent readers some wet confusion.

Anyway, press on, it's all good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous