All Comments on 'Mom Takes Her Turn with Son'

by racerex

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Contorted linguistics, too

"I was a little taken back..."? The author should be taken back to school. Another illiterate writing what he thinks he has heard. I suppose he "shimmies" up a tree, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I liked it

Don't let these asshole critics stop you from writing.

Everyone needs a little help with their stories now and then, but to comment like they are doing, is terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mom should have been doing son's jock barefeet

story would have been soooooooo much more sex charged if mom and neighbor had jock son jo big thick loads on his big muscled barefeet..and they licked/sucked it all up... ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not My Scene At All

Not my scene at all. The one I feel sorry for is the husband / father, who has a wife who does not seem to be bothered if she fucks another female or her own son. No wonder he goes away for a week or so. Still a readable story though - just.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I like stories where the son fucks his mom.

The foot fetish is good, but he needs to have a pussy fetish, where he wants to suck her pussy all of the time. Thanks for the good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where did her clothes go?

They were playing, she sucks him, she rides him and all of a sudden she's naked. When did her dress come off. Hate it when it goes from fully clothed to naked without hearing how that happened

machinemachineabout 15 years ago
Something different

I liked it at was a break from the norm and the story flowed well. Good action too.

maudecardymaudecardyabout 15 years ago
More please!

Loved the way you built this one up, following the quickie version with the neighbour (as we spell it in England). I'm not a foot fetishist but still loved the story, and look forward to more!

Maude

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
breast

Does she have tits to lick?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't worry about the negatives..

Just keep writing!

Gave me a hard on - which at my age doesn't happen nearly often enough....perhaps I should meet your Mother!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

My mom was gorgeous just as you described Danny's mom. I always wanted her but never had an opportunity. However, I did get to see her naked a few times. Needless to say I enjoyed thinking about her as I took care of myself; and I still remember what she looked like.

I wished I could have been Danny. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a terrific story from a gifted writer in his 30s

So rr is deeply interested in what plenty of boys are interested in--shoving their big hard cock up their own mother's warm wet cunt. Danny's love for his mother's feet is okay as far as I'm concerned. Maybe mom should reciprocate, as one reader suggested, with her own love for her boy's big jock feet and kiss and lick them all over. In any case, the important thing is that Danny gets his stiff young cock up inside the same cunt he came out of and and blows his hot young balls up his own damn birth canal. Can you just imagine the fierce boyish pride of the grinning young motherfucker? He's unloaded his balls and shot his creamy semen up where his dad shot his own sperm to make him all those years ago. And mom fucking came like crazy. Surely this isn't a "one-shot" deal, Danny'll be giving his mother huge twatfuls of his semen from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We want more !!

I just hope you gonna write more storie because they are amazing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That's what good neighbors are for

he always wanted his mom and his neighbor helped it to happen

real nice to do it with mom/neighbor who both have sexy feet

sexy feet---one of my fetishes...

richbwrichbwalmost 9 years ago
not bad

not a foot guy but really hot story keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
At least you finished this one.!

Great job, you actually finished a story.

unlike your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You and your mom did it again! Suuuper! It's a little late for me, Racerex...but I'm hoping..........

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love stories where a guy's mom is coaxed into playing with him by a neighbor, the mom's best friend, her sister, his sister, etc... Just seems sexier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous