All Comments on 'Foxy Teacher'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

A very well written story that was hot and sexy. Such a naughty storyline as well. I did notice that the story was posted twice though - probably a formatting issue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Standards

Well up to your first class standards.an improbable story, made believable by good writing.

vargas111vargas111about 15 years ago
Smooth

The writeing was smooth, but ther was no tension. Vidi, vici, vini.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So where is Part 2?

Come on! You had to have written this with at least 2 more parts in mind: seducing the the other boy and then the three-some.

A great start, don't drop the ball now.

Graffyn00Graffyn00over 14 years ago
Enticing...

I just wanted to say that its a great story. Like others have said, drawn in. I do agree about the lack of tension. There seemed to be nothing to give them pause. They're still in school, in a classroom, but not worried of someone, anyone walking in. Love the idea&concept. Glad I found it now that part two is out. Hopefully there isn't a long wait for the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You lost me at.....Jacob Green!

If the boy's name is Jacob Olson then who is Jacob Green? Seriously...dude I literally stopped reading your story as soon as you introduced Jacob Green. What a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Must be tastey.

Your description of her pussy taste and scent was amazing. While he was eating her out, she should of taught him how to eat her asshole out the same way. I'll bet it tasted delicious and tangy after being inside of her panties all day.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Nice And Hot Sex****

Sex in the classroom? now that's some kind of school. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous