All Comments on 'Watching My Husband'

by theunknown2000

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
rapidly degenerated from sexual encounter to

pure female domination. She wasnt watching her husband, she was helping the other woman use her husband and degrade her. My wife would have taken the other bitch by the hair and throw her out nude. She enjoys watching me use a woman and sometimes joins in but she doesnt take or like mouthy shit. Maybe next time they can find someone with some class that is mature instead of a trashy immature slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well that was different.

A female cuckold eh? Well a new approach I guess. Still didn't like it though. I didn't find anything erotic in this story. But I guess it was well written and it said what the writer wanted to say. I am a little confused why the person below doesn't like it? He fucks other women with his wife's consent and she sometimes joins in but he doesn't like this story? funny old world isn't it? Oh and well done on being Anonymous. Your fan mail will be huge.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 15 years ago
very hot

I loved the mental link and the understanding of the role play. I hope there is a sequel, also hoping that the role play continues, not an actual husband-stealing process. Role-plays can be more extreme imho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it

Loved it

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 15 years ago
HOT!

Great story!

Loved it! Great mind-fucking!

NemosFollyNemosFollyalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant

Just a superb entry in a category which, though I enjoy it, hasn't seen an original idea in years. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant idea, and pretty good execution, too. I can only hope you have many copycats who can try out this reversal into all the different subfetishes of the genre: revenge, interracial, extreme humiliation, loving promiscuity, etc. But this was just fantastic. Great job.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 15 years ago
Reverse?

Reverse cuckold? There is no such thing. A woman who has an unfaithful husband is a cuckquean. In this case, the wife is also the victim of an assault.

theunknown2000theunknown2000almost 15 years agoAuthor
Theunknown2000

I appreciate all the comments. This is my first time ever writing an erotic story, however I have been a long-time reader. I originally wrote this because I noticed a huge selection of stories about men who liked being humiliated by their wives, but very, very few that went the other way. I respect everyone's opinion about the story, however I think it is a little hypocritical to say you don't like the story because the woman was disrespected when so many stories out there degrade the man, sometimes even to the point of his spouse being impregnated by another man before his very eyes. I simply wrote this story to present the idea that maybe there were women out there who like a little humiliation role-play as well. Again, thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I will take them all into consideration when I write my next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Job

Great story. Could have been longer, but very well done, and a well executed idea. If you have more ideas like that in your head, let them out. Don't worry about the negative comments, just keep moving forward, you are talented in this arena and have things to offer to the Literotica community.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A++

That was awesome. Can't wait to her what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
YES!

Finally a story that reads like my life story.. My wife was Cockold by a 18 year old.. and this story reads, outside the ring/school mate, like what happened.. Please keep this story line going..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
need more of this story

You need to continue this story line. This is one of the best first efforts I've ever read.

eightballbumeightballbumalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

Unique for sure. Such wonderful thoughts you have. I plan to keep up with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well done

Great story and, yes, could have been a tad longer, but it's good to have all of us craving more. It reminds me of the varied roleplay chat I have with my favorite Lit-mate, where she'll play my dutiful wife and we'll encounter a sexy seductress of some sort who will act much as the heroine of this story while my Lit-mate helplessly watches or, better yet, willingly does whatever the seductress requests in order to get me off hard. She claims that these roleplays produce her most intense orgasms ever - and I believe her. Thanks for the vivid descriptions and the incredible images - and of course for my now rock-hard cock.

-Woodenbadger-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Refreshing!!

It's rare to find a story like this, with the roles reversed. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Would like more stories like this

Congrats on writing your first story. It was terrific. Please continue. As a female, this is my favorite fantasy especially if the husband falls for the other woman. Keep up the great work!

theunknown2000theunknown2000almost 15 years agoAuthor
People who email me "hate mail"

I respect everyones right to their opinion. That is why I do not delete any comments on this page because, love it or hate it, your opinion should be heard. At least that is the way I look at it. However, I have had one jackass who decided he needed to personally email me to tell me how much he hated it. Here is what he said (anonymously, I might add...);

"You stink as an author. I don't blame you for not wanting to claim these lousy stories. I am sure that you don't have to worry about anyone wanting to know who you are in order to hit on you, especially after reading your bullshit stories. And not one single person is fooled by your claim to be attached. Who could ever possibly want you?"

I suppose this guy (or girl) prefers the same ol' "I like to watch big black men bang my wife" garbage that has been written and rewritten thousands of times. Apparently, some people cannot think outside the box when it comes to the Loving Wives section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

I would love to see a follow up story to this! Fantastic story. Would love to see the new slut move in and continue to dominate the wife. I agree regarding the need for stories about cucqueens, to many wimpy husband stories out there. Submissive wife stories are hot. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
NASTY!

MORE OF THE SAME, PLEASE!

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
This is certainly refreshing turn of events

As some have said, their is a plenitude of cuckold stories aimed at the male of the species, not nearly enough on the other side of the coin. I really appreciate your efforts in giving a little balance to this kink.

Keep it up whoever you are male/female, it matters not, as long as it's consensual.

Don't listen to those detractors and their imbecilic rants.

Well done. A little more character development would a long way to improving the readership

Congratulation on having the intestinal fortitude to submit something out of the ordinary

Cheers

Amanda

DontJudgeMeDontJudgeMealmost 13 years ago
Great story.

I really liked to see the whole cuckold-thing from an entirely different angle.

The lead-up was decent but it was the sex and the energy between the two women that scored it five stars from me.

It certainly deserves a follow-up.

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesover 12 years ago
Wow

This was so hot!! I love how the wife was used. I hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
His pleasure is mine!

I loved your story! I am a wife who loves to caress, kiss, and lick on my husband then give him a good sucking all for his pleasure because his pleasure is my pleasure. I loved this story and the fact that the wife was made to lick the gals ass and prepare it for her husbands penis it really turned me on. I personally would have been even more turned on if the wife would not have been allowed an orgasm. I believe that the husband should have the pleasure and that should be enough pleasure for the wife!!! HORNY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Leave Me Wanting More, Excellent!

I've been scouring the Internet for this piece a very long time and NOTHING I've found comes close, you hit the bullseye with your story.

Agree, the seemingly telepathic understanding in the role play, suspense (was Angela in character or for real?), fight for female domination all pulped my soul and milked my brain leaving me desperate for more.

Look forward to more!

curiouskink69curiouskink69over 11 years ago
so hot!

This was a great story. I would love to read more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it was right on!

As a loving wife, i want this, crave it...it's common sex talk for me to my husband. I can't wait to grab his cock and guide it into another juicy pussy.

Excellent story...has been true in my mind for years.

surry1955surry1955over 11 years ago
WOW!

This was Hot! Can you write more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a load of cock-shit!

What a load of cock shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This was fucking awesome!

My husband is out of town and there is this stripper who wants to fuck him. I told him to go for it. Fuck, suck and taste that hoe. Then if its good I'll fly out there and she could fuck, suck and taste me too. If its good and clean maybe I will return the favor. Also when i'm out there I want her to fuck my husband and make him cum as I watch! Very hot story!!! You glow girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love your story and can relate

Ever since I was dating my husband, I've always fantasized about him cheating on me and getting other women knocked up. I know its wrong, but it is a huge turn on for me. As far as I know he never has, but I HOPE he has and still does. I'd LOVE to be like the wife in this story. I'd never have the guts to do it for real, but I love to think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

i am so happy that my husband is back to me he now adore and respect me anything I tell him that is what he follows all thanks to dr upesa, the great spell caster, this man his the best and straight forward spell caster that tells you the truth and you will get result under 3days,other spell caster are scam but dr upesa, is very trustworthy please if you need your lover once back please kindly contact dr upesa on his private mail upesaspelltemple@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I hope this really happened. In two days my wife is getting an early Christmas present, she is getting a well hung man (more so than me for sure) and I get to watch the entire thing and even film it. I must jerk off 5 times a day in anticipation of the event. I have even noticed my wife accepting rougher and rougher things from me. Tonight several hours ago when we had a quick session, me licking her and fingering her at the same time, then I fuck her till I cum deep inside her. While I was fingering her, I started pounding my fingers as deep and as hard as I could, her back arched like I have never seen her do before, it was truly amazing, it was like punching holes in her vaginal wall, and she took my hand and pulled it even harder towards her, I swear I almost bust a nut doing that. Friday won't cum soon enough! FUUUUUUUUCK TIME TO JERK OFF AGAIN!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Too bad

this was tunk's only LW story. Great story!! There were some math errors. She was three school years behind Hubby, but he was five years older. Was he held back or was she so smart that she skipped a couple of grades?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice story

I suspect it is rare but my wife gets off on watching a massage therapist give me a hand job. In fact several times she has set it up as a treat for me. Never actually had sex with one of them but I sure have seen and felt a lot of titties.

After the session is over I get screwed half to death by the wife, can't say as I mind all that much. Sometimes she actually climaxes herself just from watching. I guess I am lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
heavenly!!!!!!!!

On our 10th anniversary I got my husband a young 15 year old black slut to fuck for the day. It turned out that she completely took over my husband's body, cock and balls while I was only good enough for her to suck and lick her cunt and his cock clean from their endless continious fucking. Two years later, when advertising for a house maid, she applied. She was immediatly instated. Today, six months later, both she and myself still sleep in the same bed as my husband, only difference is that both of us are five months pregnant.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
God yes!!!!!

I want to do this with my husband wouldn't even mind walking in on him fucking her!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where?

Omg finally women out there just like me. I thought i had serious issues. I wish so badly I could find a woman to do the exact same thing to my husband. Also , I am extremely turned on by the idea of a massage therapist jerking him off while I masturbate. However, I'm assuming that doesn't exist out there in the real world or does it? I live in Boston Massachusetts. I wouldn't know the first thing about finding a massage therapist with a happy ending and or massage therapist that would allow the wife to watch her husband receive any sort of erotic massage. honestly I would like to start off at least by watching him get some sort of erotic massage with some touching involved but Haddaway find a place? Please help...

goodguy2hornygoodguy2hornyover 8 years ago
Very hot!

I myself love how the wife got so turned on watching her husband get sucked and fucked by another woman. I also loved how the wife edged the girl on more and more, fueling her sexual energy to suck and fuck the husband dry. I'd love to be that lucky guy!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It isn't as bad as you think

My girlfriend now wife suggested I fuck someone in front of her on our second date. I wa dubious but thought at least I found someone on my wavelength - a friend of mine dropped over and she was told to ignore my girlfriend and just fuck - all I can say is if your wife/partner demands it - don't fight it - they know what they are doing and enjoy it far more than you can imagine - we have an iron Clare rule I never communicate with the girl again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: It isn't as bad as you think

Ha ha! Yeah, wait until she asks to fuck another dude while YOU watch! That'll be fun!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
excellent LW and cuck story!!

gave you a 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As a female...

As a female it would've been a lot hotter with some description of the husband & dialogue from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Smoking hot!

Totally loved it. The only things I would have added is that the 2 women decided to tie up the husband to the bed and that the wife talked hotly into her husband's ear as he got fucked by Angela.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As long as it's consensual !

My wife and I enjoy having another woman to share but our situation is a little different. To begin with my wife is bi, and she brings girlfriends home who are informed before hand that we never wear clothes in our house and that I am quite proficient in performing sensual massages. During the massages I usually finger fuck them then mouth fuck them while my wife uses her talented tongue and mouth on them (and me) . After the massage we retire to our bedroom where I pleasure myself while watching the girls enjoy each other. Eventually , they invite me to join them where my wife encourages her friend and I to do anything and everything. Most of her friends are frequent visitors and lose all inhibitions. BARE469

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ouch! That is HOT!

Fukk me man that is some nasty shit, right down my Fucking alley.

Stone-cold HAMMER

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cum Together

I just LUV IT when my hubby masturbates for me! It's just so damn sexy & so very,very erotic to watch one another! I get him going by taking him in my mouth & stroking him nice & slow ,after awhile of teasing him I reach over & grab his hand & place on his cock & whisper that I want to watch him masturbate for me.I just LUV watching how he teases his beautiful 23 cm's long ( 9in. ), waxed smooth manhood. My silky smooth little kitty begins purring away & she's just begging for me to pet her! He'll start out very, very slowly by gently running his fingers along his beautiful erect shaft starting with his silky smooth balls, and up the entire length his gorgeous cock & while he's doing this I can see his manhood just throbbing more & more with each gentle teasing caress along the underside of his hard cock. Then his cock will begin jump off his groin on it's own to meet his hand & by this time my eyes are just fixated on that beautiful long cock of his & I am just entranced & hypnotized with pure amazement by this beautiful, erotic movement of his erection. By this time now my fingers are giving my pretty little bald kitty a good working over as I am becoming very wet with anticipation. I can begin to see now his clear pre cum is beginning to slowly ooze out of the tip of his cock so, I take my finger & gently begin to make a circular motion on the head of his cock & he starts to grip himself tighter & he continues very slowly to stroke it to squeeze out the sweet love nectar of his, that I yearn so badly for & longing to taste. After repeating this a several times all the while of course I'm still playing my silky smooth kitty, then he reaches over to grab my working hand & brings it close to his mouth, then he will very gently lick and suck on my fingers to taste my sweet love cream that he loves so much as well! This literally makes me cum again even more & nearly gives me an orgasm just from this alone! But I have to wait until we can both get off together ,after several minutes of slowly savoring each other we both begin again to get ourselves off & he starts picking up the pace of stroking that long beautiful shaft of his for me & by now I am frantically giving my kitty a good rubbing, faster & harder we both are going at it now & we both are echoing out soft moans of pleasure as were both watching one other. Then he's tells me he's about to cum and then just shortly later he erupts with all that beautiful hot pearly white cream onto my body. It feels so warm & good when he doe's this just for me & when I see it erupting out like a volcano it takes me right over the edge of shear pleasure with wave after wave of an awesome orgasms!

I have to recommend to all the ladies out there, you definitely need to seduce your man into masturbating with you sometime at least once! I mean we all have masturbated at some point in our lives why not simply be honest with one another & try it together occasionally? I think most ladies will truly end up just LOVING IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
EXCELLENT

Fucking awesome. This is one of the hottest ones I've ever read on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CUCKQUEAN

I like loving, willing cuckquean stories (but usually not willing cuckold), but not this one because of the disrespect Angela shows to Lauren, even if it may be playacting. As a corollary the kind of cuckold stories I dislike the most are the ones where the husband is (in order, progressing from bad to worst) disregarded, disrespected, degraded -- even if he professes to want it.

There is a paucity of cuckquean stories on Literotica compared to the overabundance of cuckold stories. You can find some by googling "cuckquean, literotica." Literotica does not have a good search system so you will miss most. They are in Fetish, Loving Wives (the proper category), and one I even found in BDSM (maybe that one was part of a series). One writer had degrading cuckquean which I dislike just as I dislike degrading cuckold. Some are not labeled cuckquean, but are sharing husband stories. Another class are those where the wife loans out hubby to a woman or couple to help them have a baby. You might find some of these by searching impregnation, insemination (adding "natural" to these might help), or wants baby.

Happy hunting.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Reverse

Reverse , backward, upside down,any kind of cuckold sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yea right

My husband's sluts ever spoke to me like that. It would be the last thing they do. Fuck up slut and open your holes.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Sex wasn't that well written hence only 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great story. My name is Karen and It is not so far from my own reality. My husband, Jim, a medical student, and I had been married just three years when my best friend from work, Gloria, broke up with the guy she was living with and suddenly Gloria was kicked out. I asked Jim what we should do. He insisted we offer Gloria refuge with us. Now we had a large one bedroom apartment with a large living room/ dining as well. Gloria agreed to sleep on the couch behind a used four panel Chinese divider, an arrangement which seemed ok. We bought a clothes moving box from U-Haul and used that as her closet. Two weeks went by and Gloria had not found anything. I was getting worried because Gloria had taken a sudden interest in my husband. Also, Jim who likes daily sex had decided that Gloria could just listen to us and the noises we made having sexual intercourse. Gloria started staying up late with my husband as he studied and making breakfast. The Saturday of the third week, Gloria offered to do the weeks grocery shopping but asked Jim to come along. Off they went. Hours later they returned. After dinner, Gloria opened some ice wine and said, "We three need to talk." We all sat in the living room. Gloria started, "I want to tell you why Jim and I were gone so long. We stopped off at lover's lane in the park and I gave Jim a blow job, something I know you refuse to do. So Jim and I are proposing I move in permanently and the new sleeping arrangement will be all three of us in the king size bed." I just sat there and stared at both of them. Then I spoke, "I agree with conditions. First, Gloria, you will give Jim blowjobs but also you have to fuck Jim bareback at least three times a week and I get to watch if I choose. Second, from now on I get to let other men fuck me. Third, once agreed upon the changes are permanent especially the one about me fucking other men; even if Gloria moves out and gets married. Fourth, you both agree right now or Gloria leaves right now. Gloria, you answer first." Gloria's loud response, "OK." Jim's very subdued response, "I guess I agree." I replied, "No Jim, no guessing, do you agree?" He whispered,"Yes I agree." I stood up held out my arms and said, "Group hug." We all hugged and Gloria kissed Jim then I kissed Jim. Then I walked into the bedroom and opened my purse and pulled out my address book and picked up the phone and dialed. Jim and Gloria were standing in the door and heard me say, " Stan, I am ready for that ride. 1632 Main, I will be ready." Jim said, "What was that all about?" I replied, "That my dear husband was my first phone call to a man who has wanted to fuck me for years and today is his lucky day since you have released me from my marital vows." Gloria chimed in, "Did you just call Stan, the biker from work?" My response, "Yes and you two probably don't need to wait up for me." Right in front of both of them I started quickly undressing down to completely nude and then putting on my jeans with no panties, a t-shirt with no bra, and my fleece shirt, my sneakers and grabbed my pea coat. I waved good bye and left. I am now officially a biker chick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous