All Comments on 'Small Penis and Trip to the Doctor'

by LittleChasteGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Total Rubbish

I see this is your first story. With any luck, it should be your last. Total rubbish, and that is being kind.

madengineer3madengineer3about 15 years ago
A Good Story

This story captures the embarassment of someone with a less than normal penis size being prodded by a pretty doctor. It is well written, and if you don't mind feeling sorry for the guy, it is a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Story

I bet you're writing about personal experiences, chale wei why would you suck another mans dick? JUst because you're a short asian dude who is hung like a tic tac is still not a reason to let your woman talk you into doming up a dude.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
What can you say? So the guy has a little dick

The story was well written. He was humiliated, but he should be use to that, especially since his girl friend makes him suck her other lover's cock. As long as the little guy is in good health, I don't see where he has any complaints.Thanks....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Some very realistic stuff

The story has some realistic elements. Write some more along these lines but stay realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too close to home

Good storyline. Cant stop feeling sorry for oneself and guy with small dick . It is overwhelming and overshadows ones entire view on life. Most miserable experience particularly if one is looking to come out. Gay scene is just soooooooo size conscious best be a great blower or bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GOOD

Good start and I hope you'll develop the story. What this submissive cock sucking wimp needs is feminizing hormones and controlling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please continue..

I would like you to continue the story.. perhaps he has to be checked by the female doctor again. and he has to perform for a medical team?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just For The Sake Of Argument....

...I'm going to assume that this Physician would like to continue to practice medicine at sometime in the future. I doubt that will happen if Mr. Wimp grows a set in the near future. I'm also fairly astonished at the type of questions on this EMPLOYMENT physical. Having taken a few myself, I must say that I've never run into this particular line of queries (was he applying for the "Wimp / Cuckold / Cumbucket' position? OK, all kidding aside, this was absolute trash. Please don't subject the readership to any more of this. Thanks in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

I liked your story. I was squeezing my own peepee throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH. GAVE IT A 4+ (4.4/5 = 88%). The story is erotic. It is funny too.

The scenario is original.

The story was well crafted.

The story is about a guy who has a small dick. More precisely the story is about the Small Penis Humiliation fetish. The same guy loves to be touched around his penis, his testicles and his anus. His anus is very responsive to touching & penetration...

I like the guy. He is a good person. He plays the hand he was dealt.

His girlfriend has other boyfriends. She told him to suck her other boyfriend's dick. He readily obliged.

He exhibits a strong response to anal stimulation.

He is not a quitter (we must give him that). By trial & error he will find his way thru life.

* * *

This story is a fantasy.

However, some men do have a very small dick. Some men get sexually excited when humiliated by the partner. In that sense this story could have been written based on true events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good fantasy

Every tiny guys fantasy medical exam.

SmallBiGuySmallBiGuyalmost 3 years ago

Mmmmm, what a great story!! I wish I was the guy getting the exam and those ladies were seeing my own little 3.75 inch little peepee. I was hard the whole time reading this story. Well done! Definitely a favorite of mine now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous