All Comments on 'Racism Among White Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SHIT FOR A BRAIN - Definitly does his share to

promote racial divide

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Racial Bigot

I am Samuelx! I am a totally embarrassment to all races regardless color! I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life! THE ABOVE IS WHAT SAMUELx should write on Literotica.com. Yes, I cut and pasted my comments just like Samuelx does his so-called writing! I will stop submitting these comments when Samuelx stops submitting his junk to Literotica.com! SAMUELX IS A RACIST WHO SHOULD HAVE ALL HIS CUT AND PASTE WRITINGS REMOVED FROM LITEROTICA.COM. A racist [like Samuelx] is an abomination to all races. Just for the sake of record I am a highly educated African American / Native American who resides in the United States of America!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Puke

Somtimes it's more than just jibbersh, sometimes it's fucking insulting jibbersh. This idiot should be barred.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don't be silly!

Racism in America is dead. We know this, because we have just elected a Black for President. Given that the Black population is, what?, 14% of the country; it is therefore obvious that enough non-Blacks voted for him that we know that the only logical conclusion is that racism is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You are an embarrassment to black Americans.

I am surprised the Scottish Americans, the Spanish Americans, the Irish Americans, and all the other many diverse groups dont write shitty little pieces of trash like this. The only group that makes these complaints is less than 15% of the total population of the US and the only group that takes out more in government support than they put in. You want better, go out and get jobs and quite sounding like babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
please contact your pharmacy

your doctor has changed your medications, but you have to actually take them for them to work.

in the meantime, please stop what you call writing. Literotica has hired chickens to peck at a keyboard, and their product is superior to yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Do us as a favor and stop writing!!

BASTARD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Honesty

I commend you for your writing about this honestly. People need to wake up and look at the world as it is right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
got dissed by a white chick didn't you?

You are nothing more then an ignorant buffoon. You really hate being black don't you? Nothing more then a self-hating Sambo. Oh, by the way, Obama is half white. If his father had raised him instead of his white mother and white grandparents he would now be nothing but a goat herder in Kenya instead of the President of the U.S.A. Think about it if you are capable of such deep thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Didn't expect it from you, Sam. Shocker.

But what you said about the black community is true. Yes, black women can be loud, obnoxious, so and sos but honestly, I've seen white women do the same thing, but who cares, right? They're excused. I'm glad you pointed this out. Do black women hate black men? That's too general a statement. Some do; some don't. And to the ASSHOLE who put up that SAMBO comment. Can't you disagree without revealing your ignorance? So let me cheer, for once not in SamuelX's direction, to the asshole Sambo-comment person, "ASSSSSSSHOOOOLLLLEEE!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
you need to walk a mile in my brain

Sir, You cannot speak for white people, if you are not one. Because you use generallizations from what I assume is your own personal experience with white people, does not give you the right to put words or feelings in my heart and brain to how I feel. I suggest that you make the effort to get to know a white person really well, and you might find that our only differences are a slight difference in pigmentation. One cannot advance in society if you perpetuate old sterotypes that white people are evil and blacks are a victums. I believe our BIRACIAL PRESIDENT HAS PROVEN THAT BY HIS ELECTION.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hello?

Can we have less rants and more black men in white women stories? :)

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
literotica spam

this jerk must post a dozen such stories per week - all equally crap. He really is spamming up the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this thread itself is racist just like the writer

The writer obviously has hate towards white women and to judge like this is just ignorant. We can see how the writer himself thinks. Samuelx you are a racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The writer is racist

This forum and stories are all racist filled bullshit. This forum must really hate white people

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a faggotted

cuck-a-doodle-do

1 star

yes, I did not read the crapola

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
everyone is racist/prejudice/hate militants

especially if floats like a butterfly draft dodger treasonous hero to some folks

hence the green monkey disease

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2132 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS