All Comments on 'Home from the Resort'

by Da_Vida

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Can't wait for more.........

I hope you become the best sissy slut ever. You are very lucky to have a wife that cares enough to make you WORK!

BiskitBiskitabout 15 years ago
Forced slut

I don't ususally enjoy forced sex but this story is the exception. You had me jerking off long before your short story was over. Nice touch and very well put together story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot

As a sissy who enjoys BBC i really liked the humiliation of the sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
like my first 3-some with my wife

This story is similar to the first 3-some my wife & I had with a male friend of hers from work. I was really nervous when I pulled his pants down but it was also very exciting because it turned me on so much when I started sucking his cock with my wife watching. Once I got going on his cock (a big 8 inches & thick) I didn't even remember that she was in the room. When he came in my mouth and I looked over at her playing with herself, it was such a wonderful feeling. From that moment on I knew that this is what I was supposed to do -- service men, suck cock, have them fuck me -- all in front of my wife and while I'm wearing her sexy lingerie !!! I am truly a gay sissy husband !!!! and I love it !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
me also

I realy love your description of having a cock in your mouth and how it feels when he cums. I was also a jail house wife and when my husband came calling I knew I was lost to my wife. She also took to him from the get go, it was like she knew I was not the same man I was befor prison. She neede a man like I used to be and my husband filled the bill. I now live to serve him and they also pimp me. I kind of like being pimped out but on occasion I get a rough one and after he uses me sexualy he beats me untill I pass out. I have had my balls damaged and no longer function as a man even if I wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NOT BAD AT ALL: M-F-sissyM MENAGE A TROIS

i like the story.

Your humiliation is never total unless he fucks your wife's brains out in front of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
just like me

This is similar to my story -- except it wasn't an ex-jailmate but rather my old previous male lover. My wife actually knew him from years ago and they ran into each other one day when he happened to be in town. They got talking and she invited him for dinner. After dinner and a few drinks, we were all pretty drunk and Steve let it slip that I used to give him great blowjobs. My wife was surprised but then she said "I've always wondered if Dave was bi-sexual." She said it was actually turning her on thinking about it. Steve then pulled his pants down and showed us his big beautiful cock. I couldn't help myself and both he and my wife kept on saying "go ahead, suck his cock. You know you want to." I really did want to -- it had been awhile since I had sucked a cock. So, I got on my knees, took Steve's big cock into my mouth and -- the rest is history. I became a cock-sucker again, my wife got horny watching me suck cock, and she even enjoyed it very much when Steve fucked my man-pussy later that night. Now, we invite many other men over to our house for great 3-somes. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Very nice, keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to have been a resort wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous