All Comments on 'In The Mall...'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AmazingLifeAmazingLifeabout 15 years ago
Oh...

i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG!!!

That was a fantastically hot story. Keep 'em coming, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow, excellent...

Lucia - how very good again - so realistic, and the detail... made me so turned on, again... and that is saying something, as I came reading your Nurse Lucia story... you have such a way with detail, and making time stop so that you can bring to life each and every little event... I loved it, very much, as I have all the others that I have read..

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepalmost 13 years ago
Powerful and direct.

And just a little bit sloppy. I highly suggest an editor. I counted about 5 grammar/spelling/word choice issues, and in a story this short they stand out a little.

Also, I found the phrase "...his cock ceased to leak cum..." a bit cumbersome. Nothing major, it just didn't flow well for me.

I still gave you a 5, in hopes you'll remember me next time I go shopping in a Canadian mall...

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadalmost 13 years agoAuthor
First Story

I agree with you Chimney Sweep, this was actually my first erotic story, written in 2005 long before I ever found literotica to upload to. I think it is a far cry from my newer stories, and I hope that I am improving :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Damn girl, I'm in fuckin' love with you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hey it's Adam

easily one of your best stories ;)

NoH8redNoH8redover 6 years ago
Superb!

Fast & furious, great story! I loved the ending, too. Without a word I stood up and walked to my clothes, surely leaving him shaking his head in wonder...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1807 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...