All Comments on '18-Year-Old Jason Fancies His Auntie Ch. 01'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Meh.. okay

Not sure what had the grammar nazi's panties, but I didn't find any errors too distracting. Story was okay, nothing all that original but a decent tale none the less.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I love older women fucking young men stories

I like what you write, and how you explain what is happening when the two of them get together. I'll be watching for the next chapter. Thanks......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good

Good start to what could be a great series, plenty of scope for this story. Lets see how far Dee will go.

richie3171richie3171about 15 years ago
brilliant

loved the story , what a turn on auntie dee is. rick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
can't wait for the 2.nd part

very hot , hopefully the sequel comes soon ; and make sure it has the part with him wanking over her face and giving her some facials in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ecelemt

Whoever doest like this story should be shot

logjanelogjaneabout 14 years ago
Very similar

I couldn't help thinking of my own nephew and how we had sex at his step mother's wedding (my brother's widow). Actually it was I seduced him, but the seduction went so similarly to Jason and his aunt. I couldn't help commenting. Even to the white knickers with lacy trim. His cock was big and fat. I never measured but it was huge. It couldn't fit my ass but he came in it and I felt it inside me. Afterward his cumm ran down my legs and I had to wipe as we sat together watching the dancing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pretty good but

Hello Fantasyboy,

I did like your story, It got me damp down there but to be quite honest

your language to your aunt, even though fictional was rather raunchy.

I mean there is a thirty-two year difference, you should be more respectable to her and have said, "I want your body" which would have been such a great improvement. Were this story real, would you have spoken to your auntie this way? I kind of doubt it. If you said, "Oh auntie I would love to lick you an kiss you in places an get you so hot and wanting me as much as I want you. She would remember such sweet words for a long time.

So please put a bit of spic&span in your language. Also go to writers

resources and read "A plea for accuracy"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
karthik

a very hot story but could have been a little dirty and messy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fun, but...

... this is eight years after your first story, so I think it's about time we learned how to use apostrophes, isn't it?

The story was fun though. I wish I had a big-titted aunt instead of just a big-bellied aunt. Damn woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It would have been fun if the husband came into the room while Aunt Dee and Jason were fucking. I wander if he would join them or shoot Jason. The next episode should include other members of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I envy Dee......

I wish I had a nephew like that !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
aunt

I wanna fuck all my aunts. They all have some nice bodies I bet there pussies are really tight I wanna fuck them n cum in there pussies n get them prego. I want them to suck my dick. I'm gonna try to seduce them or get them drunk and pull there panties off

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i fuck my mother in law

I Fucked My Mother-in-law in Hotel First

Runuchodabhai

I am now 29. I married my wife 5 years ago. I fuck her every night if she is not in season. In first year of our marriage I used to fuck her 3/4 times daily. My mother-in-law knew it. But I did not know that she was interested in having sex with me. It happened 5 years later.

One day my mother-in-law phoned me to go home. She was suffering from some disease. I have to go with her to Dhaka to consult with a doctor. She is nearly 50. So she needs someone’s company. I am the exact man her family thought so because I am their elder son-in-law. So I responded to her call. However we started for Dhaka. It was winter. It was said that we would hold at her sister’s home.

While in the Bus we sat side by side. She fell asleep keeping her head on my shoulder. I supported her, Her heavy breasts were giving pressure on me. I could feel the warm touch of her breasts. I enjoyed the journey very much.

We reached Dhaka at 4pm. I made her get up saying, `mom, we have reached.’ She said,`First go to the doctor’s chamber and book ticket for tomorrow.’ We reached the doctor’s chamber but there was a long que. So we had to wait for nearly one hour to have the ticket for tomorrow. It was nearly night when we got the ticket. My mother-in-law’s sister’s house was very far from here. Our visiting time to doctor is 8.30am. So it will be difficult to reach doctor’s chamber timely if we go to her sister’s house.

I asked her. `Mom, where will we stay?’

She said, `Isn’t there a good hotel here nearby?’

I said, `Yes. ‘

She said, `We can stay there. But I wil get afraid if I stay alone in a room. Please book a room for us so that I can stay with you. Will you mind?’

I was getting hard inside. But I said, `No, mom.’

She said, `But never tell anyone that we stayed at hotel at same room.’

I could not understand what was in her mind. I said, `Ok.’

She said, `Now go to a restaurant, buy three plates beef, three pieces boiled eggs of duck and 10 pieces bread for dinner so that we can eat them sitting in hotel. I am waiting here for you.’ I obeyed her order.

I escorted her to the hotel. I said to the manager, `She is my old mother-in-law. She is very sick. We have come to see a doctor. We need a single room with two beds. Have you any?’

He said, `Yes, no problem.’

Mother-in-law got happy seeing the room neat and clean. She said, `Very nice hotel, baba.’ She entered the bathroom saying me to change my dress. I wore a lungi. She came out wearing a maxi. I watched no petticoat she is wearing. My penis jumped in pleasure. But I restrained. She told me to go to bathroom to pee and wash my face.

When I came out, I saw food is ready. She gave two eggs and one and half plate beef for me. One plate beef and one egg remaied left. She took only half plate beef.’ When I asked her the cause, she smiled saying, `You will need it. Beef and duck’s egg give huge strength to body. Eat my boy. Be strong.’ I could not realise her words.

It was a cold night. After having food, we went to bed. She told me to off the light. I did so. They gave us two blankets, one for each. The blanket was very thin.’ Mom said, `Baba, don’t tell any one we stayed at hotel.’

I said, `Don’t think amma. I will tell none.’

Sometimes we remained silent in two beds. Suddenly my mother-in-law started shivering in cold and making sound`oh—oh-‘

I asked, `What happened, amma?’

She said, `I am feeling very cold. The blanket is really very thin. Oh—ho—‘ I said, `You can take my blanket too.’

She said, `And you?’

`I will need nothing’ I said.

She said, `Then come here with your blanket and sleep with me. But never tell anyone.’

I hesitated.

Then she called my name, `Come, sayeed.’

I stood up. My penis also got up. I went to her, covered her with my blanket and entered the blanket beside her.’

We remained silent for few minutes. My breath became heavy. She put hand over my body and pulled me towards her. I turned back to her body. She pulled me into her breast saying `Don’t tell any body.’ She hugged me tightly saying `sayeed!my sayeed!’

I responded to her embrace. We embraced firmly. She was caressing me saying, `My sayeed! My sayeed.’ I was caressing her saying, `amma! Amma!’ It continued for 5 minutes.

Then she set her lip on mine and started kissing me. She even entered into my tongue. I know my mother-in-law is a hajji saheba. I wondered how she could do it with her son-in-law.

We kissed each other for 10 minutes. She said, `Sayeed, now I am feeling nice, you?’

`Very nice, amma.’ Saying it we again started kissing madly. She took one of my hands to her breasts. I caught it with joy. I said, `Amma, your breast is so large’

`Do you like it?’

`Yes.’

`Then squeze it.’

I was following her order. I did it for 10 minuets from one breast to another.

Then she told me to suck her breast. I started sucking two breasts like a calf.

She moaned in pleasure. Suddenly she sent her hand to my lungi and pulled it out and caught my iron hard dick. She cried saying, `Sayeed, how big you are! It is nearly 10 inches.’

I got excited. I sent my hand to her vagina. There was no petticoat. So I could reach her pussy easily. I said, `Amma, how wet you have been!’

She groaned and cried, `sayeed, I love you. Please fuck me now.’

I said, `Amma, I love you too.’

I could not wait more. She spread her legs. I climbed over her body and set my penis into her vagina. Then I pushed it and as her vagina was so wet, my penis reahed her womb easily.

She told me, `Suck my breast and fuck my vagina.’

I followed her order religiously. After few minutes she got excited. She said loudly, `Now fuck, sayeed. Fuck me hard.’

I said, `Amma. Im fucking you like a bull’

She said, `No, fuck me like a horse.’

`Ok, amma, I will fuck you now like a horse.’

She said, `Don’t tell me amma. Call me my name Azmira. I am your wife now.’

We started fucking hard. She was calling me `sayeed’ and I called her `Azmira!’

Within 10 minutes of fucking she said, `I am cumming, sayeed.’

So I increased my speed. I said. `My azmira, I am cumming too.’’

She said. `Load your cum into my vagina so that I may be pregnant.’ `Really?’ saying it I pumped her heavily and loaded my huge cum into her pussy.

She kissed me on my forehead and said, `How nicely you pumped me. You have made me mad. I love you from my heart, my boy.’

I slept over her keeping my penis buried in her. After few minues my penis began to rise again into her vagina. She said into my ear, `sayeed, you are ‘gain getting hard.’

`Ok, azmira. I am fucking again.’

`How strong you are!’ she said.

I again started pumping her. This time I lasted for 40 minutes. She cummed 5 times and then I cummed. We slept for two hours. Then we got up. We peed together naked. Then she gave me rest egg and beef to eat. She said, `I saved it for you so that you can pump me heavily.’

I said into her ear, ` How naughty you are, amma!’

She said, `Not amma, I am your azmira, your old wife. I will offer you a beautiful child very soon because you have sowed your seed into the depth of my womb, at just time in just place.’

`Really?; I asked. `Yes, my young husband.’ She said.

Hearing it I jumped over her and started fucking her again. That night we did not sleep. Before going to doctor we fucked again in the morning.

She said, `I am cured now, I need not go to doctor. You are my best doctor.’

So we did not go to doctor and buying some false medicine we returned home.

That night my mother-in-law provoked my father-in-law to fuck her so that he cannot suspect her if she gets pregnant. Next day when every body was outside, we came close, made love and fucked several times.

Next week report came that she has been pregnant. I got happy. From that day I started fucking her two times every day. My happinees lasted for several months because when she gave birth to my child , she died. Every body nourished my daughter happily but I remained unhappy losing her forever. Do e-mail to me: sayeed_jh@yahoo.com

Mature_nylonsMature_nylonsalmost 13 years ago
Tight and no knockers

Your idea of tights and no knockers set me off ;) I'd love to read your ideas on that.

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent story

I have read this story and found it to excellent... And wonder when the second chapter will be written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic story. So sexy. I would fuck a woman like her!! When is chapter two coming out.

LyndaCurtisLyndaCurtisover 12 years ago
please continue this story

We relly would love to see and read more of Dee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i have been there fucking ur aunt is the best

My aunt is 52 and she looks like she 40.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really excellent story, I enjoyed very much, especially as I fucked my aunt (my mothers sister) many times over a period of years from the age 17 onwards. Brought it all back to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great!!

great story and well wrtten. I have fucked both my aunts and boy was it fun.

Keep the stories cumming.

coljaccoljacabout 12 years ago
I can relate to this story as i fucked my 53 year old Aunt.

I managed to fuck her when she was very drunk and i gave her a lift home .I was 18 at the time .I only fucked her once and i dont think i will ever get the opertunity again .

She is a devout christian and hardly ever takes a drink .

I dont think she even knows that i shagged her as we were stood up in the hall of her house she was wearing stockings so i just pulled her knickers to one side and i shot my load in her very quickly as i was so turned on .

It was particularly good as i pulled off for years looking at her photo and thinking about her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wierd

my best friend's mom is called Dee and her husband is called Andy......................

Edison3wireEdison3wireover 11 years ago
Pretty HOT but

It was a pretty HOT story and I

really did like it, I have no trouble

with a young nephew taking care

of auntie's needs when Andy was not

interested.

And maybe it is just me but

since auntie wanted it anyways, I think

Jason should have been more respectable

in how he spoke to auntie with the other

people at the table of eight. He could have

told her he loved her tits and everything else

he said in private, got her over to a corner

and maybe whispered in her ear, "Oh aunt

Dee, you look great, nice tits, how about a shag?

Aside from that though, a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I wasnt as bold,but i still got to fuck my 64 year old aunty.At weddings or funerals is about the time you get to see relatives.I saw aunt June,first time in about 7 years,she was alone,her husband Glen had left her.Plumpish,she seemed bright,i got to talk to her,after a few drinks,we talked about her family and then Glen came up,took off with a young thing,told me we were not suited anymore,said i couldnt please him anymore.I tried to turn the conversation,but she kept coming back to it,she smiled, what do you think.,about what,well how i look,you look great,your just saying that,no you do.She put her hand on my leg and said see that young girl there,i looked yes,i bet you would take her to your room over me,just like Glen,go for the young ones.I didnt answer,see what i mean,you men are all the same.I touched her leg and said you look great and jokingly said i didnt think it was a real choice.Try me,i said o.k. i would take you,then silence,really,yes,if you want we can go upstairs now,thinking that would call her bluff.She stood,o.k.,a little unsteady,so i walked to the foyer,into the lift,silence,to my room,i unlocked,went in,she looked a bit uncertain.I said o.k.i am going to the bathroom,if you want to go back to the reception thats fine,certain that when i came back she would be gone.I came back out,shirt and underwear.She was still there,i walked over behind her,released her dress which fell to the floor. Waited,unhooked her bra,then caressed her breasts,squeezing them,first softly,then harder,tweaking her hard nipples,my cock hard against her bottom.I pushed her gently forward onto the bed,on all fours,i pulled her panties down,over her stockingied legs,i rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy slit then pushed slowly into her,she gasped,then stayed still as i pushed all the way in,her pussy damp but got wetter as i fucked her,she made unusual noises,then a series of deep yes,yes then she orgasmed,her pussy pushing at my cock as a lot of juice came from her.I grabbed her hips and literally pounded her,juice spraying as my thighs slapped hers,she fell forward,i fell but managed to turn her on her side as we fell,my cock inside her,i slowed down,moving slowly in and out.My cock slipped out,between her warm arse,i moved back and forward,so much juice,then pushed forward,oh be careful,slow if you want to push in there.I had pushed at her anal opening,accidently but now i pushed slow,damn it kept slipping,i reached over and grabbed my tube of lube and squeezed a big blob on the head of my hard cock.Then lay her on her back,she loooked at me and my cock as i lifted her legs,positioning it at her nice round arse and with a quick push,opened her arse and slid in.Her eyes opened wide,her muscles gripped me,i waited,she relaxed and i slowly slid into her arse.It was tight,warm,as i fucked her juice leaked from her pussy,against me,i couldnt go much longer so with a couple of huge thrusts which made her yelp i filled her rectum,i didnt think i would stop as she bucked against me,cumm splattering from her arse.We lay there,we didnt go back to the reception,as i woke in the morning,i felt warmth around my hard cock,i looked at her,working my cock with her mouth.I sat up,pulled her towards me,positioned my cock at her pussy and pushed into her as she sat down on me and fucked her pussy while she had many orgasms until once again my cumm filled her.I love weddings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

I would love to read part two when you get around to writing it.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 6 years ago
Dee succumbs to Jason

This was such a wonderful tale. Dee knew she wanted to be fucked before she went to the wedding and reception. She just didn't know it was going to be her nephew that was going to seduce her rather than her husband.

Jason could have felt for garter bumps on her thighs when he was feeling her up. Then he would have known she was wearing stockings and not tights. When he fucked her, he simply slipped her panties (knickers) off to the side and impaled her with his long cock. When he blasted her cunt with his pollen, he slipped her panties right back over her now wet cunt so she would leak into the crotch and be soaking wet.

I love women who don't wipe their cunts after they piss or get fucked. Just let the crotch of their panties absorb it all. Do they smell of urine and sex? Of course, but that's part of the fun of it.

Aunt Dee needs another rendezvous with Jason so they can do it all again, including her sucking his massive cock again.

Perhaps in the next story she can find a real pair of Directoire Knickers to wear that will cover her stocking tops and hide her pussy from him.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 5 years ago
Aunties

I love your stories about women's lingerie and full fashioned stockings. Given a choice, I'll always have a woman wear a garter (suspender) belt and full fashioned stockings. Directoire knickers are preferable too. Also a cut our bra if she has to wear something to hold her teats in place.

I also love watching a woman pee with it sometimes running down her stocking clad legs. My mother was a beer drinking alcoholic and began each day with a bottle of beer and finished each day with about the twentieth bottle. She had to piss constantly so daddy bought a chamber pot for her to use. Sometimes I had to help get her to the potty because she was so intoxicated. I watched her piss, I watched her not wipe her wet cunt. I watched her as I help ed pull her panties back up after she finished pissing, if she was wearing any

Get back to me. We can talk.

Mac

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 4 years ago
Auntie & Jason Ch. 1

Great story. I love when hephews fuck their aunts. She had his semen running down her stockings after he fucked her ass. Too bad she didn't piss herself too, but perhaps when they meet again she will.

He's a real stud to be able to erupt three different times in a short period of time.

Love women who wear stockings and suspenders. In the USA we call them garter belts or garter girdles. Leaves them open as to whether to wear knickers or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good 5 stars. Dee didn't swear before. Shows what a good fucking can do. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous