All Comments on 'You Make Me Feel Beautiful'

by a_silent_love

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So unbelievable that its almost believable

Overall, its too short. Cleverness of the beginning is taken down a bit by the triteness of the proposal scene. I'm not sure that in this day of axe murderers and rapists that any woman would react in the same fashion but it is nice to suspend normal beliefs and follow the path you've set through the make-believe.

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
Beautiful little story

I didn't think the proposal scene was trite. Only the last line made it a painful romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
almost........

Interesting, even darling, basic story line. But flawed in the fact that it is so utterly and rediculously implausible. Even fiction needs to have enough credibility for the reader to suspend disbelief. What little there was, was crushed by the closing line.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sweet & Nice though it’s Short !

I enjoyed reading your story. Other than its short and the fact that you reached the key to the story fast; it’s quite a sweet one to be read. Hope you could improve there & you will keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice work

Very nice short story. The way you compacted a lot of emotion into it there must be a personal side to the story. Hopefully you have found the everlasting happiness that the end of your story leads the reader to believe was lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
brought tears to my eyes

story was really very emotional..those beautiful lines brought tears to my eyes too...u r really lucky..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very sweet ....pure and simple..

Great work ...keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
"i wish i could say we lived happily ever after..."

does that inquire that they broke up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow..

i like that they are so loving with each other and stuff, but i kinda dont like how fast they decided to get married. you cant fully know a person in 6 months. especially not to make them your life partner. but otherwise, great story and great verse. lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So

So wat happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
(:

That was a beautiful story (:

Couldn't make me feel any happier :)

Sometimes I wish I was the girl,

that guy was so sweet and pure <3

Innocence is brillant :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usera_silent_love@a_silent_love
33 Followers
I'm really fond of reading and writing love stories, erotic material. Literotica is a great site for people like me.

story TAGS