All Comments on 'Milk'

by ep703

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Good Theme....

Write on McDuff, write on. Excellent topic.

GushinGushinover 14 years ago
mmmmmmm

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Milky comments

You are so wonderfully erotic in the way you write. I love the element of domination you have introduced, and the milking machine. I personally would have liked you to have been really sensual and sucked on her breasts first, but you did such a great job over all. Cant wait to read more.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Nice

I am surprised you don't have more commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dominance and Submission

I found this aspect very arousing, especially in conjunction with the milking machine, the medical examination table, the term udders, and the treatment. I just commend you for writing like this, it is so well written, perfect I would say. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

All I can say is wow... Words can't describe how aroused I am...

ParamedikmomParamedikmomalmost 11 years ago
Two thumbs ( . ) ( . ) & nipples way up!

I love the way you completely captured the excitement & the climb of the orgasm. I would love to see more in detail of the jagged edge of the sensations!

cibixcibix8 months ago

Wow, lovely ride on the fetish! Thanks for the story, looking forward to finishing the other chapters. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userep703@ep703
1035 Followers
I enjoy writing. It is great to hear from people who enjoy my stories. Most of my stories are inspired by real events that I either observed, or was a part of. The rest are products of my very active imagination. I have been writing Cuckold stories lately because I enjoy t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Milk Series Info