All Comments on 'Practice'

by directorx

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantatic. I loved it.

I can add nothing more than the title of my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Erotic, Humerous, Delightful

Keep up the good work

funwdifunwdialmost 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

That was amazing. Lots of buildup, great writing, realistic and sexy. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So funny

It's funny and hot at the same time. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Haha

I enjoyed the humor. So much laughter in self-denial, and I feel like it's poking fun at some of the other lesbian stories.

ChazThainChazThainover 13 years ago
Really enjoyed your story

I think "Practice" is really well written ... I liked the sly, subtle way you let your characters discover each other "for the senior guys" without "doing anything sexual with a girl." And I thought the buildup towards the end was excellent. Nicely descriptive and very hot!

trscroggstrscroggsover 13 years ago
Great

Denial is a wonderful thing, and this was a wonderful story.

BadSantaBadSantaalmost 13 years ago
Incredible--simply incredible!

I LOVE this story; love the way it builds up slowly, gradually, while keeping this "denial" thing another reviewer spoke of. It's almost like they're keeping this level of "innocence" about it on one level, while just going deeper and deeper and deeper on another. Just like the make-out sessions I remember as a youth!! You did an excellent job on this, DirectorX, and I look forward to reading more of your stories!!!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
????????????????????

A simply fabulous story with a wonderful angle!

woody1230woody1230over 12 years ago

practice does make perfect

vergilius33vergilius33almost 12 years ago
Interesting method

Making use of the Unreliable Narrator in an erotic story is a tough thing to pull off. It's entirely too easy to make it appear unrealistic or contrived, but you found a nice balance. The repetition of the "I don't want to do anything with a girl" idea was just frequent enough to make the point clear (especially given the placement) but just rare enough that I didn't feel you were insisting on it, trying to make sure everyone got the irony. It takes confidence to do that and not feel the need to over-explain, and I felt you struck a nice balance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Agree

I can only agree with the others, the gradual advancement coupled with the consistent denial almost makes it feel like a parody. This combination of excitement and humor makes the story quite unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome story. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. Whenever my friend invites me tk her house to sleep over, we have to sleep in her bed together, and right around 1:00 am she scoots close to me and puts her leg over me and omfg it feels sooooo good.;)))))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ewww la la

I think that would make any straight girl want to practice : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
straight or lesbian?

i want to practice and im straight?!!.. or WAS anyways. ;)

Darla7000Darla7000over 9 years ago
Ohhh, god !

Just a great story - so well told. I loved the theme and how real it could be, plus, I got I got a lot of "practice ", too. Thank you ! Very enjoyable !

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago

Cute story. The teenage "newbies" will really like it and probably learn a lot. Kinda like training wheels to a 10 speed bike. Please note, this is not to say adults can't learn and enjoy this story. But I remember when I was 13 or 14, all me and my lesbian friends did was kiss and hump. None of us knew anything about sucking breasts, let alone oral sex. My introduction to oral sex came when I was 15 and tried to impress my new girlfriend at the time (who was 17) by going down on her, only to have her tap me on the head and say, "this is your first time, huh?" So a story like this can be really helpful. Moreover, I can vouch for the adage, "practice makes perfect." My lovers comments are a whole lot different now and I say that with a big grin on my face:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm throbbing

This made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Practice"

If this is real you honestly need to own up to the fact that your best friend just wants to fuck you because she likes girls and you go along with it because you do too but you don't want to admit it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So Bobby Lee and Will Sasso Mad TV Episode where they pretend to be gay to get girls. Basically what this story is - with the difference that their performance is more porn inspired than hooking up with guys. Meh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous