All Comments on 'Ballet Class 101 Ch. 01'

by penny_singleton

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

nice setup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Promising

Great to have a new female contributor to the genre! You write well, and have set up a promising story line here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good

I can't wait to read the continuation. Very nice to read new female contributors.

Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoover 13 years ago
OMG!!!!

I'm left hagning with a hard on as big as Jake's!!

I wrestled in high school and college and this so hits home...damn you have to send us Part 2 sooooonnn! How can a woman right so well about a guy's full desire and fantasy...you are hot woman! *wink*

Thanks!

Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love ballet!!!

Nice start. Can't wait to see the scarfs and... I hope it takes a lot and lots of lessons... Thanks

cfnmguy1cfnmguy1over 13 years ago

Write part 2 soon!!

cfnmsearchercfnmsearcherover 13 years ago
WOW !!

Hope your writing part 2 as we speak without doubt the best story I've read keep up th good work

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Am hurrying to chapter two...

after my vote of course. Love the storyline, great imagination. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ANd she was done

Of course the teacher lost her job and was forever banned from teaching anywhere again.

Johnboy9Johnboy9almost 11 years ago
The first option was nudity? Right!

I mean, yes, this is a really nice and erotic CFNM story here you've got going, but the unreality of the situation of making a student come to class nude or else flunk out begs the question, why didn't the student just report the teacher's blatant sexual misconduct to the Principal? But, since this is just a piece of fiction, and a piece of fluff meant to entertain and not really lock horns with the real world, I guess we can say, the hell with that solution. However, I think you should have at least had the teacher present the student with the option of wearing leotards and tights first, and then after he got so indignant over that suggestion, then thrown the demand that nudity was the only other option remaining open to him, because otherwise he would be thrown out of the class for such rude and callous disobedience. That way, when he then apologized and offered to wear the leotards you could have either started him out in them along with a little tutu, and eventually gotten him into a nude state by hook or by crook, or told him that it was too late for that choice, and that the only option open to him now was nudity. It just seemed that going right to nudity, and especially with his immediate acceptance of that demand, with no indignation, righteous or otherwise, it was all too rushed and unbelievable. Still, it is a nice story for the kind of story it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That surely isn't all the story!

A fun start, though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

another great start, great detail, almost can feel what he is feeling, why not turn this into a love story in small but discernible episodes, great writing and imagination, david

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous